October 2012 Moms

Re: FFFC

• When my post count gets f cking ruined by TB changes, I'm going to be bummed.
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• CbeanzCbeanz member
    What changes? Did I miss something?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedotmbc:
    imageMrs.G123:
    When my post count gets f cking ruined by TB changes, I'm going to be bummed.

Is this happenning??

It happened last time there were major changes in May 2012.
    Birthday

• BM gave SD, 9, one of her many prepaid phones. My guess is she is attempting to be the cool mom. She's given her a phone a few times since she was 4 but SD eventually forgets about it. Well some drunk or high guy is trying to reach her at the number and won't stop calling. I've answered a few times. The way he was talking lead me assume they hooked up, and she owes him money. My confession I'm really thinking of texting him the number he can reach her at.... And every other number to every other prepaid cell she has.

• My "friend" is a b!tch. Like me, shes a single mum. I felt sorry for her when I met her in prenatal group a year ago, her kids father is a d-bag to say in the least. So I'd offer her rides to the doctors and to the grocery store if I was going too. Which I didn't mind because I know how hard it is on your own.  Well my vehicle has had over heating issues for a few months but it hasn't stopped her from asking me for rides when she knows this and when I say no she never texts me back and avoids me. I've helped her out so many times, if I knew she'd get all butthurt when she was told no I wouldn't of offered rides to her. So I told her to eff off this morning..have fun taking the bus sweetie.

Are there any REAL friendships out there anymore?? 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemmnumber5:
    I cried like a baby when Starry posted the choose the sex of your next baby poll yesterday. Three days ago I would I have said girl yesterday I cried. Yup I'm keeping it together real well.

Hugs, lady.
    Birthday

• imageLauraT25:
    I am drinking Starbucks Via packets I found while moving.  Bad enough, really, but even worse?  They expired in November 2011.

Expiration dates are for the weak!! If it smells ok, not fuzzy, I usually take the leap. I have gotten some wicked cases of pee butt from some bad yogurt though. I will never learn.

I will check dd's food for expiration dates. DH is crazy about them, one day past and it's out.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• nealblnealbl member

imagemmnumber5:
    I cried like a baby when Starry posted the choose the sex of your next baby poll yesterday. Three days ago I would I have said girl yesterday I cried. Yup I'm keeping it together real well.

Awww honey I am so sorry you are going through this.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemmnumber5:

hugs.
    You don't have to keep it together!!!

• We are moving a week from tomorrow and instead of packing while Elijah naps, I am on the internet.
  • imageclrgrdfrk:

imageLauraT25:
    I am drinking Starbucks Via packets I found while moving.  Bad enough, really, but even worse?  They expired in November 2011.

Expiration dates are for the weak!! If it smells ok, not fuzzy, I usually take the leap. I have gotten some wicked cases of pee butt from some bad yogurt though. I will never learn.

I will check dd's food for expiration dates. DH is crazy about them, one day past and it's out.

BWAHAHAA pee butt! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I almost never pay subway fare if I have the stroller with me

• CnAnACnAnA member
    I have fed my kid more unhealthy food on this vacation than I probably should have. She has had sweet tea, coconut, ice cream, potato salad with mayo mustard and bacon in it, banana nut bread, and yesterday I didn't stop her when she got a hold of my chocolate cheesecake shake. MOTY here.

My real confession? I really don't feel all that guilty about it. Between all of that she was munching on fresh fruits and veggies from gardens of various family members, eggs with spinach, etc. It's all about balance, right? Right.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • I build things up in my head and always assume the worst is going to happen. It takes a lot to talk myself down from things. I really need to be more positive.
  • Bear has been teething since she was two months old. No, I'm not kidding. Yes, the doctor confirmed it. She turned 8 months old two days ago and she has absolutely nothing to show for. It has been the worse 6 months ever.

My confession? It pisses me rightthefuckoff when someone posts about how their kid started teething and less than a week later they post a tooth picture. It irritates me because I have to watch my kid suffer every day for the last 6 months and then there are the lucky ones who teeth for a a few days and BOOM miraculously have a tooth. 

This turned into a rant, I apologize. I'm physically and mentally exhausted with this. 

PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • imagemrs.ike:
    I have fed my kid more unhealthy food on this vacation than I probably should have. She has had sweet tea, coconut, ice cream, potato salad with mayo mustard and bacon in it, banana nut bread, and yesterday I didn't stop her when she got a hold of my chocolate cheesecake shake. MOTY here.

My real confession? I really don't feel all that guilty about it. Between all of that she was munching on fresh fruits and veggies from gardens of various family members, eggs with spinach, etc. It's all about balance, right? Right.

I could not agree more. Moderation and balance.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"