1st Trimester

Low hcg 250???

I think I'm just at 5 weeks and my hcg test was 250. Md saw no sac cause its too early but said my lining is thickened. I feel like that level is really low and I'm scared. I keep seeing so many people's levels so high even this early so I'm worries. Please help! Tell me your stories! Plus md doesn't want to see me for 2 weeks. Is something wrong she isn't telling me about?

Re: Low hcg 250???

• My lmp was 5/18 but I have irregular cycles and geared up to ovulate 2 times this last cycle so I really have no idea how far along I am :
  • Thanks! Md didn't want to check my numbers again but I left them a message practically begging because I just want 1 more to confirm its doubling!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLrjellybean:
    I think I'm just at 5 weeks and my hcg test was 250. Md saw no sac cause its too early but said my lining is thickened. I feel like that level is really low and I'm scared. I keep seeing so many people's levels so high even this early so I'm worries. Please help! Tell me your stories! Plus md doesn't want to see me for 2 weeks. Is something wrong she isn't telling me about?

Pretty sure they would tell you if something was wrong and they wouldn't wait two weeks to see you.  They are simply giving you time to have something visible on ultrasound.  If they were worried, they would have you in in 2 days for more blood work.  The fact that they aren't SHOULD be reassuring to  you.

Your hcg level has nothing to do with anyone else's.   I have had pregnancies where they ran low and this one ran high.  It means nothing. This board will make you crazy if you compare everything to everyone else.  

The women who come on here with high hcg levels convinced they are having multiples are a perfect example.  It is a crap shoot. 

• I had an u/s at 4 weeks 5 days....dr saw the same thing..no sac..thickened lining. hcg level was 198. i am now 35 weeks pregnant.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagepbjojo:
    I had an u/s at 4 weeks 5 days....dr saw the same thing..no sac..thickened lining. hcg level was 198. i am now 35 weeks pregnant.

This makes me feel so much better you have no idea! I'm starting to feel like I can just relax and let it soak in that I really am pregnant! Thank you for sharing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"