May 2013 Moms
Options

Toys for LO?

Anyone have any toys (I.e. play mats, kick pianos, etc.) that your LO is enjoying? Our Tiny Love Gymini had the batteries corrode in it in storage because DH didn't take them out, so I'm looking to buy another but wanted others' opinions first. Anything that stimulates but not too overwhelming since DD is only 5 weeks. 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Toys for LO?

• Options
    imagebeaubecca:

Right now my LO is really into mobiles.

My LO just recently starting showing interest in the mobile over her swing as well.

I tried to give her some soft rattles, but her hand is too small to fit around the handles. She's interested visually, but still too small to engage in interacting with a toy.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    kmcd23kmcd23 member
    My 5 week old loves the Skip Hop alphabet activity mat. The colors are nice, but still enough contrast to attract his attention. He coos at the dangling animal toys, and loves flailing his arms and legs around in there.

Edit for link:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006STJTR2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1372864872sr=81pi=SL75
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine just loves his mobiles. We also have one for PNP and crib.
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Like everyone is saying the mobiles. She has been staring at them since she was about 3 weeks old. We also have the Fisher price play piano gym she loves kicking the piano and trying to play with the toys that hang down. She also loves anything that jingles. She smiles so big when we play with them.
  • Options
    be888be888 member

imagekmcd23:
    My 5 week old loves the Skip Hop alphabet activity mat. The colors are nice, but still enough contrast to attract his attention. He coos at the dangling animal toys, and loves flailing his arms and legs around in there. Edit for link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006STJTR2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1372864872sr=81pi=SL75

That's what we have as well. We also have the Alphabet Zoo mobile over his crib. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"