Chit Chat

The best engagement photos ever.

EVER. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/delightful-doctor-who-engagement-photos-come-with-flying-tar

The bride's dad built a TARDIS from scratch.

FROM SCRATCH.

And the couple dressed up as 10 and Rose.

OMG.

Where your mission is to travel around the universe, exploring space and time?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: The best engagement photos ever.

• I'm totally doing fun things like this with my next marriage.

• When Sooks and I get geigh married we're doing this.  I'll dress up as Donna and she can dress up as Amy and we'll hire this guy to build us a TARDIS.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • When I'm on my laptop tomorrow I will post pictures I have of a DW wedding. Three words: Tardis. Bridesmaid. Dresses.
  • This is F"N AWESOME.  

Have any of you ever watched Vicar Of Dibley.  They have an Christmas special where the Vicar is getting married and her bridesmaids are Daleks and her maid of honor is dressed as Tennant.  :) 

• As promised:

Sorrynotsorry, I side-eye this hardcore. There's paying tribute to DW and then there's this. I paid tribute to Star Wars at my wedding but we didn't dress up like the Death Star or anything.

• imageOnederful Mother:
    I'm calling the Tardis wedding the best wedding ever

FTFY. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Standard shirtless hot guy post, per SB rules

• I think I might dump H and marry a cuter skinnier guy and do this. H will get over it. He didnt get as into the Doctor anyway, so its really all his fault.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• The engagement pics are cute.

I love that the bride-to-be's dad made a TARDIS! How cool is that?

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"