Ohio Babies
Options

Hilliard or Dublin Daycare Recs

TwiMomTwiMom member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
I would love to hear your daycare recs for either Hilliard or Dublin.  I haven't decided on home daycare or centers so I'll take any suggestions you have.  My daughter is almost 2.  :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Hilliard or Dublin Daycare Recs

• Options
    Sorry, I have no suggestions because I'm looking in the same areas as well with an almost 11weekold son. Would really love to hear what others suggest!
  • Options
    TwiMomTwiMom member
    I toured Primrose in Hilliard on Trueman and really liked it.  I checked out Gardner School in Dublin and they seemed really nice there too.  I have a friend who used to go there and only stopped because she moved and she highly recommended it.  I liked most of what I saw but I was a little turned off by how often they transition the children to a new room (about every 6 months) and at age 3 or 4 they require a uniform!  I'm hoping to hear others' suggestions from this area!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Par13Par13 member
    I have a couple of friends who send their kids to Tutor Time in Dublin. I've heard nothing but great things from them about it.

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    My niece goes to Ecole Maison in Hilliard. She started there when she was about 5 or 6 months old and is almost 2 now. Is my sister in love with everything there? No, but they met her major requirements. Apparently you'd be surprised how many centers don't ask guests to remove their shoes before entering the baby rooms. 
  • Options
    jbatchjbatch member
    Radiant Kids Childcare in Dublin is a church daycare. It is great and has a huge gym for when they get older.

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"