October 2012 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle tuesday

I nominate DH. He worked nights so he got home at 6 this morning and I was desperately trying to get B to go back to sleep so I put him in my bed. Well DH walks in, lets the dog run around tap dancing all over the damm floor then proceedes to come in and try to talk to the baby! Brant literally slept maybe 4 hours last night. I actually yelled at him to get the hell out. If he only knew. Ugh
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Twatwaffle tuesday

• Options

I'll nominate my DH too.  It drives me insane that somehow I'm always able to come home from work, make dinner (with a 4 year old and 9 month old getting into everything), unload the dishwasher, give both girls a bath, clean up dinner and reload the dishwasher, make lunch for DD1 and prepare DD2's bottles and food for daycare, pack DD1's bag for water play at camp, while he feeds DD2 and then falls asleep on the floor.  (I didn't even say anything to DD1 when she tried to wake him).  All while he somehow gets to sleep a half hour later than me every morning!

I really don't get how that happens, every day!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I nominate the doctor at our local hospital. He put my 87 year old grandmother to sleep for a test with no consent from anyone. No one knew they were doing the test and my mom had left the hospital for an hour to shower and this is when they decided to do the test. She has a history of not doing well with anesthesia. Major twatwaffle!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepiffle42:
    Me

insert ashamed face here

I was nursing DD in bed last night and she was on the side. I usually try and stay awake so I can put her back in the middle but I was too tired and fell asleep. DH just recently started sleeping in bed again rather than downstairs so usually we would have been farther over.

She fell off the bed. Our bed isn't super low either. I'm pretty sure she landed mostly in her butt and she didn't fuss. I think I snapped awake before she even hit then ground. She actually wanted to play after it happened.

DH on the other hand was freaking out and made me feel awful.

Nope, not twatwaffle worthy. Welcome to the "My kid fell off the..." Club, and congratulations! Lol. Sounds like she took it in stride. No worries, mama!

• Options
    imageBabyCarryingVessel:
    imagepiffle42:
    Me

insert ashamed face here

I was nursing DD in bed last night and she was on the side. I usually try and stay awake so I can put her back in the middle but I was too tired and fell asleep. DH just recently started sleeping in bed again rather than downstairs so usually we would have been farther over.

She fell off the bed. Our bed isn't super low either. I'm pretty sure she landed mostly in her butt and she didn't fuss. I think I snapped awake before she even hit then ground. She actually wanted to play after it happened.

DH on the other hand was freaking out and made me feel awful.

Nope, not twatwaffle worthy. Welcome to the "My kid fell off the..." Club, and congratulations! Lol. Sounds like she took it in stride. No worries, mama!

This!! I was so upset when Bailey fell off the bed not too long ago. But she was fine and I realized that it happens to more people than you think!

I nominate Comcast. I'm working from home and finally got the baby to nap. Planned on having a work power hour while she was sleeping. Within 5 minutes my cable and Internet went down. I called and they told me they were experiencing an outage in my area and planned to have it fixed by 5:19 pm. It's not even 2 yet and it's been out about 45 mins. Boooo.

Yay for bump mobile.

• Options
    imagepiffle42:
    MIL! I laid down a blanket for DD while DS has his robotics club meeting. MIL is sprawled out all over it.

Haha is she in her shortie shorts?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LO's dad. He had the day off yesterday and didn't tell me so I wouldn't bug him to take her. He got out of it last weekend. He knows how bad I need a break but guaranteed he spent the day fartin around in his garage..AS
    Oh! And his parents..who begged me to be in her lifeher dad and I separated when I was 5 months along but haven't seen her since she was 3 weeks old.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"