High-Risk Pregnancy

Tuesday Bed Rest Check In

Good Morning Ladies

How did we sleep last night?

QOTD What has been your most clumsy pregnancy moment?

Re: Tuesday Bed Rest Check In

• Hi!  I slept alright.  So appreciative that my DH bought and installed a window AC in our bed room :)

QOTD:  I haven't had any thing really clumsy happen other than not realizing how big my belly is and bumping it on things :) 

Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I only carved out a couple hours of sleep last night. Pregnancy insomnia is no joke! I finally sat up and started working on my baby blanket around 3am.

I haven't had any clumsy moments in this pregnancy. Although during my first one I took a big fall in a parking lot....likely wore my high heels too late into the third tri. Lol 

Hawaii
  • Loading the player...
  • Morning mommies!

I slept as good as possible last night.  Had a nice breeze coming in with the fan in front of the window.

QOTD: I haven't really been clumsy actually.  I swear I'm not a normal pregnant person though; I had/have no stretch marks, morning sickness, aches and pains, overly-ravenous appetite...and oh yeah, my hypertension doesn't really make me a "normal" pregnant person either lol.

MFM appointment yesterday went awesome. Baby passed all her tests within the first minute and though my BP was high at the dr., she didn't seem overly-concerned.  She did add in another dose daily of labetelol because I told her how my bp was high at home for a couple days and normally it hasn't been. I get the honors of doing another 24-hour urine test just to be on the safe side...gotta love that big obnoxious orange jug.

Does anyone have Netflix and have a show they recommend watching?  I'm all caught up on Scandal and need a new show! 

• imageMrsBiggs2Be:
    I swear I'm not a normal pregnant person though; I had/have no stretch marks, morning sickness, aches and pains, overly-ravenous appetite...and oh yeah, my hypertension doesn't really make me a "normal" pregnant person either lol.

Oh my goodness, I can't imagine going through a pregnancy without morning sickness! At least from that point of view, you are so lucky! :) Mine hangs with me through delivery. I'm not a normal pregnant person either. lol

I hope your 24 hour urine goes well. I was always hospitalized for that test, but I imagine carrying around the jug isn't all that fun either :)

Hawaii
  • imagesmilejenn:

imageMrsBiggs2Be:
    I swear I'm not a normal pregnant person though; I had/have no stretch marks, morning sickness, aches and pains, overly-ravenous appetite...and oh yeah, my hypertension doesn't really make me a "normal" pregnant person either lol.

Oh my goodness, I can't imagine going through a pregnancy without morning sickness! At least from that point of view, you are so lucky! :) Mine hangs with me through delivery. I'm not a normal pregnant person either. lol

I hope your 24 hour urine goes well. I was always hospitalized for that test, but I imagine carrying around the jug isn't all that fun either :)

I feel like an old pro with that thing.  This is my 3rd time doing it as a precaution.  Nothing sexier than a jug full of pee chilling in the fridge! ;) 

• Good Morning Everyone!

I slept quite well last night. My hubby went out yesterday and purchased a fan and it has made all the difference. Our room was so much cooler and it made it much easier to sleep.

Hummm, clumsy pregnancy moments. Well over the past 2 weeks my hands have been killing me. I am not sure if it is due to swelling or if it is from carpel tunnel syndrome (which I was told is a pregnancy thing). But I am having a heck of a time holding onto things that I pick up. Over the past few weeks this has lead to be dropping several glasses of water, the lap top, a full plate of food....you get the picture.

I am off to my Dr's apt in 2 hours, so my fingers and toes are crossed that all goes well. I have had some major swelling and headaches over the past 2 days, so I hope they are heat related and not signs of pree. But I checked my BP this morning and it was not too high, so I feel confident that I will be back home after the apt and enjoying bed rest in the confines of my own home.

Oh and super exciting! I was told by my Dr last week that I would still attend the birthing class my hubby and I registered for. So we start tonight. I am SO excited to get out of the house and meet some new mommy's to be! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 31.5 today. Slept ok with the help of an Ambien. Hospital bed rest is making every joint ache, in turn making sleep a little challenging

QOTD. I haven't really had any clumsy moments but at about 24 weeks my hubby and I drove to a dr apt and we parked in a garage that has super tight parking spots. Hubby asked if I had enough room to get out and I reassured him I did. However once I tried to squeezed prego twin belly through the 2 foot space I quickly found myself stuck! Needless to say I had to wiggle myself back into the car and reposition the car so I could get out! I guess I underestimated the size of my belly. Lol
  • imageMrsBiggs2Be:
    imagesmilejenn:

imageMrsBiggs2Be:

I feel like an old pro with that thing.  This is my 3rd time doing it as a precaution.  Nothing sexier than a jug full of pee chilling in the fridge! ;) 

Lol. Good luck!
  • imageMrsBiggs2Be:

QOTD: I haven't really been clumsy actually.  I swear I'm not a normal pregnant person though; I had/have no stretch marks, morning sickness, aches and pains, overly-ravenous appetite...and oh yeah, my hypertension doesn't really make me a "normal" pregnant person either lol.

Oh how you taunt! I had pre-pregnancy visions of having your pregnancy, minus the hypertension. But if fact, I seem to have had to opposite, although we are in the same high BP boat :).  

• Chilko, GL today! 

Raymond, if I have to be admitted again, I will bring a pillow top mattress. I was in so much pain from that @%#$ bed. I even lined up pillows to sleep on. It didn't help. I hope you get relief soon! 

Just another day on sbr over here. I had a little scare in the wee hours of the morning when I woke up with achy low back pain. I then continued to contract about 3-4 times an hour over the next few hours. Finally, around breakfast everything calmed down.

I keep forgetting we have a QOTD! I drop everything! My biggest oops while pg is backing into a concrete wall in the parking deck when I was still working. I have a back up camera and parking sensors! I still hit the wall! When I told DH he said "yup, you're pg" because I have never done something like that! 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My doctor is back! And because its a small practice, he will be the one to deliver me, Lord willing.

It was a little hot for me last knight while sleeping, but more the getting up to go to the bathroom. I, too, have very little pregnancy symptoms and have never had increased urination until the past week probably. But I'll take whatever comes as long as they stay in until I get my stitch out in 8 days!!

I haven't had any pregnancy clumsiness. Although, getting up to go to the bathroom I started standing up butt first to get off of the low couch at my BIL's. I mentioned to my DH that I stand up like a cow now and he said "I noticed that, but didn't think I should say anything. You used to stand up like a horse." Gee, thanks! Lol that guy sure makes me laugh! ::maybe I already shared that story, sorry::

Doc on Friday! That's my next countdown on my dry erase board. :D
    Married to my dream husband
    Mom to 2 year old BG twins (Incompetant cervix, cerclage, and LOTS of bed rest)
    Pregnant with our next!
  • Inn2Inn2 member

Hello, everyone.

Ok day today, RLP acting up today and some contractions.  

I'm normally clumsy so hard to tell if pregnancy is adding more.  

Happy day, everyone! 

• my biggest pregnancy was yesterday when I broke my toenail or toe not sure which on the edge of the couch I cried because it hurts can't tell which is broken will ask the doctor to look at it tomorrow as I have a appointment , will also be asking my doctor or the nurse to clip my toenails as I can't reach them and my husband won't been asking him to clip them for over 2 months
  • imageaiche Umm Ayoub:
    my biggest pregnancy was yesterday when I broke my toenail or toe not sure which on the edge of the couch I cried because it hurts can't tell which is broken will ask the doctor to look at it tomorrow as I have a appointment , will also be asking my doctor or the nurse to clip my toenails as I can't reach them and my husband won't been asking him to clip them for over 2 months

Ouch!  Why is your husband being such a jerk? 

Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

• I slept ok, but I stayed up late because I had taken a nap yesterday. I'm usually up every 2-3 hours to pee anyways.

I can't think of any really clumsy moments right now. I am getting very uncomfortable lately. I'm not sure if it's not being able to walk around, or if my belly is just getting that much bigger and pushing things around more.

BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • not sure but he's pissing me off .

My toe is so sore but I can't reach it to check and see if it's broken or if the nail is just broken so when I see my doctor I'll have her check it out for me 

• Lbear8Lbear8 member
    imageMrsBiggs2Be:
    Morning mommies!nbsp;I slept as good as possible last night. nbsp;Had a nice breeze coming in with the fan in front of the window.QOTD: I haven't really been clumsy actually. nbsp;I swear I'm not a normal pregnant person though; I had/have no stretch marks, morning sickness, aches and pains, overlyravenous appetite...and oh yeah, my hypertension doesn't really make me a "normal" pregnant person either lol.MFM appointment yesterday went awesome. Baby passed all her tests within the first minute and though my BP was high at the dr., she didn't seem overlyconcerned. nbsp;She did add in another dose daily of labetelol because I told her how my bp was high at home for a couple days and normally it hasn't been. I get the honors of doing another 24hour urine test just to be on the safe side...gotta love that big obnoxious orange jug.Does anyone have Netflix and have a show they recommend watching? nbsp;I'm all caught up on Scandal and need a new show!nbsp;

I'm watching West wing on Netflix right now, and it took me a few episodes to get into it, but now I'm done with season 2 and have really enjoyed it :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"