Military Families

Alaska anyone?

Just found out we are Alaska bound this winter.

Re: Alaska anyone?

• My husband was stationed at JBER in anchorage and we LOVED it!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • We are at Fort Wainwright in Fairbanks.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We will also be Alaska bound this winter... around the January time frame. :)
  • My husband was stationed at Ft. Wainwright before we got stuck in this Hellhole (Ft. Rucker). 

We both really loved it there and would absolutely go back. We're actually talking about going back up there after he finishes his training depending on what he's going to fly. 

There's a lot to do and experience - you just have to look for it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Congrats.  We'd do ANYTHING to get back to AK.  Hopefully we'll be doing a vacation up there this winter.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm here at Fort Wainwright. We moved here last January. Good luck :)
    Alexis 9.1.06 * Jaxson 3.17.08 * Tessa 2.8.14

• We're at Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have friends in Valdez, first choice was basically anything to get them back to AK. Bless them, I just don't know if I could do it! Good luck to you!!
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not stationed there, but have been to the Anchorage area before (stayed on JBER) and my husband travels to AK for about 2 weeks every few months for work (officer selection in the Marine Corps, AK is his zone, although we live in OR). Anywho...I love it there and we will be moving to AK after he gets out in July 2015. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"