October 2012 Moms

From Sept 12 Random facts..everyone come play!

From Sept 12 Random Facts..everyone come play!

I thought this was a cool idea from Sept 12. State one random fact about yourself. 

Re: From Sept 12 Random facts..everyone come play!

• I like crumbled bleu cheese on my steak.
  • I went Sea Trekking on my honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Five years ago on my birthday I got pulled over while I was at a red light.
  • imagemmnumber5:
    I got engaged at 17.

My mom would have killed me! 

• I love Coca Cola.
  • I haven't had Pepsi since I was 12.
  • imagemmnumber5:
    I got engaged at 17.

Good for you! I was a mess at 17, there was no way I could have made that type of commitment then.

• imagemmnumber5:
    I'm writing a book.

Me too. 

• imageChrisG83:
    I like crumbled bleu cheese on my steak.

Droollllll
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• My grandfather helped invent and saw the first laser. Not so much about me but super cool.

• imageSarahW44:
    I haven't had Pepsi since I was 12.

I haven't had any soda since I was in 2nd grade 

DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • imageSarahW44:

imagemmnumber5:
    I got engaged at 17.

Good for you! I was a mess at 17, there was no way I could have made that type of commitment then.

I got engaged at 19

DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • I have a subscription to Cat Fancy magazine.
  • My favorite ride at Disney World is Jungle Cruise.
  • imagedotmbc:
    imageSarahW44:

imagemmnumber5:
    I'm writing a book.

Me too. 

What are your books about?

My book is science fiction. It's about a race of aliens called Time Transcender, who have made it their mission to witness the history of the universe. A group of them come to earth on a very important mission to witness their own beginning, which they are actually unsure of, since to this point all they know is the legends surrounding it. While, waiting for this beginning they hide out pretending to be human. 

• imagecerratocc:
    My favorite ride at Disney World is Jungle Cruise.

I've never been to Disney World. It's not high on my lists of places to visit either.

• imageBrooketheCat:
    I'm allergic to cats. I have 4 cats.

Haha. I am also allergic to cats, but I only have two. However, I allow one of them to sleep on my pillows, which means I wake up with red itchy eyes and a stuffed up nose.

• imagecerratocc:
    My favorite ride at Disney World is Jungle Cruise.

I prefer Disneyland to world. My fav is Thunder Mountain. I could ride it all day!

• CnAnACnAnA member
    I also am blind as a bat.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    I was married at 19. This year will be our 10 year anniversary.

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    I did 3 semesters in college majoring in psychology. I dropped out to be a housewife.

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    imageJessica614:
    Spiders and bugs freak me out, I would rather see a snake.

saw a snake the other day. Screamed like a teenage girl at a justin bieber concert. I was driving a car when I saw it. I still screamed. Lol

Oct Angel Babies
  • imagedotmbc:
    imagecerratocc:
    I have a subscription to Cat Fancy magazine.
    I'm intrigued. Please explain.

It's a magazine about cats and cat breeds.

July 2011

• When I was younger I loved the moved Meet the Applegates. We're talking like under the age of 7. Yeah, it was rated R and my parents not only let me watch it but rented it for me MULTIPLE TIMES when I asked.

ETA: this was supposed to quote mambo and dotmbc re: aliens living as humans. 

• imagemrs.ike:
    imageJessica614:
    saw a snake the other day. Screamed like a teenage girl at a justin bieber concert. I was driving a car when I saw it. I still screamed. Lol

Once I screamed at a spider in the car. DH said it sounded like I had been lit on fire. 

• imagecerratocc:

imagemrs.ike:
    imageJessica614:

Once I screamed at a spider in the car. DH said it sounded like I had been lit on fire. 

I opened my visor when I was on the phone w DH once and there was a giant spider. I pulled over into a furniture store parking lot and got out and started freaking out so bad that some guy pulled into the parking lot just to make sure I was ok. I got him to kill it for me! DH was laughing so hard on the phone that he couldn't breathe.

I met my DH when I was 17. We started dating right after I turned 19. He was my manager. He's 11 years older than me. I'd smack my kid... Hahaha

• I hate the feeling of wet ground so I wear flip flips in my own shower.

I am an only child but told people that I had an 'older brother who was away in the army' just bc I wanted to have a sibling so bad.

I actually get sad if I have to go poop and I don't have my phone to entertain me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hate the feeling of wet ground so I wear flip flips in my own shower.

I am an only child but told people that I had an 'older brother who was away in the army' for a very long time just bc I wanted to have a sibling so badly.

I actually get sad if I have to go poop and I don't have my phone to entertain me.
  • No pepsi products are allowed in my moms house. My stepdad has worked for Coke for over 35 years. He called it poison haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBrooketheCat:
    I'm allergic to cats. I have 4 cats.

LOL - this is awesome :)

TTC #1 since 4/2011. Cycle 1 = BFN. Cycle 2 = BFN. Cycle 3 = BFP 6/28. CP 7/2. Cycle 4 = TTA. Cycle 5 = BFN. Started progesterone. Cycle 6 = Disaster. Cycle 7 = Progesterone. BFN Cycle 8 = BFN. Cycle 9 = BFN. Cycle 10 = BFP 1/1/12. C/P 1/8/12. Cycle 11 = BFP 2/3. Stick! Due 10/15/12. Baby girl arrived via c-section on 10/10/12 after 20 hours of labor. Welcome my love!
  • nealblnealbl member
    I sang the national anthem at a few junior blues games
  • Haha, you ladies are cracking me up tonight... especially you, cerratoc!! Cat Fancy!! I can't stop giggling!!

• imagehboo2011:
    I hate the feeling of wet ground so I wear flip flips in my own shower.

I am an only child but told people that I had an 'older brother who was away in the army' for a very long time just bc I wanted to have a sibling so badly.

I will purposely hold in a poop while i run through the house to find my phone or a book. You can only read a shampoo bottle so many times.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My random fact... My H is a hunter. I secretly hope he never gets "the big buck" because he'll want to have it mounted and hang it in the living room.

• imagedotmbc:
    I am watching the mindy project for the first time and I have laughed out loud like 5 times. So far its hilarious.

I am not savvy enough to post a gif on mobile but I love that show.

• I love all of these!

Here are a few for me:

1. The guy I dated before I met the hubs told me he had a history of being the guy-before.  I always laughed this information off because I wanted him to be the One.  But?  Once I'd (finally) broken up with him (after 5 years), my mom said, "Oh, now you'll meet the man you're going to marry."  Her reasoning? I finally knew what I wanted/needed.  She was right.  And I had already gone on my first date with the hubs when I told her about the break-up.  

2. I have to put my left sock or shoe on first.  It drives me crazy if the right goes on -- it rarely does.  Maybe once every six months or so.

3. I prefer reading magazines from back to front. 

• imagemmnumber5:
    imagedotmbc:
    imageSarahW44:

imagemmnumber5:
    I'm writing a book.

Me too. 

a teenager that loses her memory and goes on an adventure to find it with two boys that hate each other. 

. That sounds interesting.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • imageSarahW44:
    imagedotmbc:
    imageSarahW44:

imagemmnumber5:
    I'm writing a book.

Me too. 

My book is science fiction. It's about a race of aliens called Time Transcender, who have made it their mission to witness the history of the universe. A group of them come to earth on a very important mission to witness their own beginning, which they are actually unsure of, since to this point all they know is the legends surrounding it. While, waiting for this beginning they hide out pretending to be human. 

this sounds great. I love science fiction.

• My favorite food is egg rolls.

• imageBabyCarryingVessel:
    My random fact... My H is a hunter. I secretly hope he never gets "the big buck" because he'll want to have it mounted and hang it in the living room.
    . I'm so glad my husband doesn't hunt dear.  He only hunts pheasant, ducks, and doves.  We do have a jack a lope in our living room.  We got it as a wedding present.  He had been wanting it forever and his mom said she would get it for him when he got married so it became a wedding present.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"