October 2012 Moms

Hello?

Who is here??? Anyone??? Dd refuses to sleep in her crib now, so here I sit.
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello?

• I'm here... I feel your pain.. DS will only nap in his crib, he will not sleep in it overnight. 

Did this just start?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dude what is up with these little non sleepin non eatin babies?! I swear its all about the power struggle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagembm1983:
    here. at work. sipping my chai latte. avoiding working.

Same. Minus the chai. Plus an iced coffee. Although a chai sounds a million times better.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Hi! I'm here. DD decided that a half hour of napping was long enough. She's playing in her pack and play now. I'm working from home today. Exhausted.

She's been eating non stop. She can't get enough solids. I'm actually worried that she's eating too much, but I dont want to limit her.

• imageAMT1107:
    I'm here... I feel your pain.. DS will only nap in his crib, he will not sleep in it overnight.nbsp;
    Did this just start?
    nbsp;

She will only sleep on me or next to me!!! I think lowering her crib effed us.
    Birthday

• imagembm1983:
    imageclrgrdfrk:

imagembm1983:

Same. Minus the chai. Plus an iced coffee. Although a chai sounds a million times better.

how about an iced chai?

Yuummmmmm

• imagepiffle42:
    Me!

My ILs are over. MIL is wearing relatively short shorts and has her legs splayed out all over. She's not a tiny woman. She also keeps complaining that DS has activities this week like swim lessons and gymnastics.

Omg piffle! Head to the store and stick up on booze! Do they stay there or at a hotel? :: crossing fingers for the latter::
    Birthday

• imagembm1983:

Now I want a latte. But frozen!
    Birthday

• imageThisIsBrea:
    I'm here. Ev just woke up from his nap. Our sleep issues are never ending...but at least he naps ok sometimes. I'm debating driving up to see DH and go shopping. He works about 40 minutes away [which is also where the nearest mall is] decisions, decisions.

I always vote for shopping! Are there good stores?
    Birthday

• imagestephcarter:
    Hi! I'm here. DD decided that a half hour of napping was long enough. She's playing in her pack and play now. I'm working from home today. Exhausted.

She's been eating non stop. She can't get enough solids. I'm actually worried that she's eating too much, but I dont want to limit her.

My dd has been loving food too lately!
    Birthday

• imageThisIsBrea:
    imageMrs.G123:
    imageThisIsBrea:
    I'm here. Ev just woke up from his nap. Our sleep issues are never ending...but at least he naps ok sometimes. I'm debating driving up to see DH and go shopping. He works about 40 minutes away [which is also where the nearest mall is] decisions, decisions.

I always vote for shopping! Are there good stores?

There is a Victoria's Secret and an Old Navy which is what I am looking for. DH and I have a wedding this weekend and we got a hotel. I'm looking to get him a little surprise and try to find a new dress. I of course have exactly what I want in my head so I won't find it, but I wanna look anyway.

What are you looking for?
    Birthday

• here

working

trying not to feel ill 

• imageThisIsBrea:
    imagelady dixneuf:
    hereworkingtrying not to feel illnbsp;
    Are you still sick???

I haven't vomited in about 24 hours but I still feel a bit queasy and weak.  

• i'm here on a conference call...while LO sleeps..he really needs to eat lunch so I hope he wakes soon preferably after my conference call.

Also, doing laundry in preparation for our flight to Florida

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im here then heading back out. My mom just moved here and so I am meeting her for an early lunch at the buffett.

Brea any news on your phone interviews? 

• Awesome! Conference call just ended and LO slept through the entire thing:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrs_Lady:
    Awesome! Conference call just ended and LO slept through the entire thing:

Jealous!! I just got off a call. I had to bribe DD to be quiet with puffs, beans, and baby Einstein.

• I'm here - DH and LO are napping and I'm doing nothing. I'm a bit annoyed at DH because I wanted to go to camp this weekend, but he didn't want to. So instead of celebrating Canada Day at camp with swimming and basking in the sun, I'm sitting here doing nothing because they're both sleeping and DH doesn't want to do much today. 

I'd much rather be doing nothing at camp in the sun than staying at home.  

• So is my kid the only one who is on a freaking hunger strike?! He is totally acting like he is just not hungry. He has had maybe 15 ounces since 5 this morning and a bowl of baby food. But every time I come at him with a bottle, he screams like I am killing him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageThisIsBrea:
    Ugh, solids make poop gross!!

Dh was changing DD the other evening and needed help. She had pooped a lot and it was stinky and everywhere but I did sit and laugh at him for a minute before getting up to help.

• just got home...day 2 of 17 down for my summer job!
  • I'm here, too.

Big day in our house because I moved DD (2 yo) to her Big Girl Room upstairs and DS to her old room.  Both are currently sleeping, so knock on wood the night continues well.

Posted at the beginning of last week that DS finally had a full night's sleep, but it was just a one-time thing.  I'm not surprised and knew I probably jinxed it by writing about it.

p.s. We are going through crazy-teething, too.  Poor boyo cannot get happy sometimes.  I've been using tylenol like crazy because he's not good at keeping the iced rings in his mouth long enough to soothe himself.  

p.p.s. DS stood by himself today!  gah.  I'm sure he's going to walk within a week or two.  Just like his sister.  

p.p.p.s. DS flips out of diaper changes like Houdini.  It is driving me crazy.  I've begun putting his diapers on backwards, but I am so freaked out when he does it while I'm cleaning him after a stinko.  I say, "No!" and the kid just laughs his head off.  Adorable and frustrating, simultaneously. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"