January 2014 Moms
Options

Another interesting kid name

Ace Knute Johnson born to Jessica Simpson and her fianc?. 

DH went "did they really name the kid for a bear?" (Knut the polar bear)

What do you guys think? 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimage

Re: Another interesting kid name

• Options
    Although Ace is definitely NMS, I thnk it's way better than choosing Maxwell for a girl name. I also read that Knute is a family name, which I think is a nice touch.

TTC #1 since 9/10

BFP #1- 1/15/13 EDD: 9/23/13 Early M/C- 1/18/13

BFP #2- 5/8/13 DS- 1/10/14
    Anniversary

• Options

Ace is a good name.  I could care less about the middle name.  A LOT of people have crazy middle names. Definitely better than North, Apple, Blue ivy, blanket, ect....

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is NMS, but it is definitely better than it could have been. 

• Options

I think it's really not bad and kind of makes sense. The middle name is the fiance's Swedish grandfather's name, according to the gossip rags. 

It's better than her daughter's name! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options
    To be honest, I actually kinda like Ace! We are having a very hard time thinking of boys name. My FI loves Junior, not Hayden S the 2nd, just Junior. But maybe he will like Ace? Not a fan of the middle name, but that makes sense, family name and all.
  • Options
    I'm with PPs, the name Ace isn't too bad. I also agree that there is more leeway with middle names, and I don't judge when they are family names.
  • Options
    It doesn't bother, Ace sounds more like a nickname but it is better than some other names that I have heard. Knute is a family name so, it escapes scrutiny. 

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My H wants to name any future dogs Max, Ace and Spike.  They have two of the three covered Confused
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• Options
    Yeah, no. Totally nms.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Ace is not the best name in the world but I think it goes well with Maxwell. I didn't like the girl's name at first but once you hear it a few times, its nice. It grew on me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"