April 2013 Moms
Options

Really DH?!??? REALLY?

We're currently fighting because I used a spray tanner in the master bathroom and he ripped me a new one bc LO was sleeping in our room and he's upset about the "fumes".....seriously!?!?!? Mind you he would've had no idea I did this if I didn't ask him to take her so I could wash my hands.
This from the man who can't buckle the car seat buckle correctly....ever.

I'm currently sitting in the bedroom with all the windows open with him and LO in family room and am tempted to just take advantage of the quiet time and go to sleep.

Mind you tomorrow is my first day back at work and this is what he's choosing to say to me. Apparently he doesn't give a damn that tomorrow is going to suck for me and be an extremely tough day leaving LO. He should just be happy I'm not melting down today and nope, instead he's yelling at me about spray tanner.

Vent over. Now back to your regular scheduled bumping.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

Re: Really DH?!??? REALLY?

• Options
    Lol... My husband likes to pick and choose what to be protective against too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageClandestineX:

My H says I'm getting too protective now. We were at the park under a huge tree and in a sunshade tent. As we were leaving, I said that DS head rest thing for the car seat was cold and asked my H if he could quickly heat it up with his heads. He looked at me and said "do you want to put a helmet on him as well?"
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think you both need a chill pill. 
  • Options

imageClandestineX:

It must be a guy thing 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"