1st Trimester
Options

Should I worry or call the dr??

I'm about 4w4d pregnant. Today I've noticed some stronger than slight pains in my right lower abdomen. I've also noticed some in my left side. It goes away when I get up and walk. I'm much better now and only feel it when I sneeze or move a certain way. This is my first pregnancy. Should I be worried or go to the dr?

Re: Should I worry or call the dr??

• Options
    Its possible its early pregnancy cramping or round ligament pain. Lots of things going on in your pregnant body. If you have no bleeding everthing should be ok. But I would call your OB just to be sure.
  • Options
    May be an ovarian cyst. They are common in early pregnancy and most go away. I would call your doc just to be safe.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It sounds like RLP to me. With my first pregnancy I did not feel it until much later but with this one, it has started very early. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAFwifelife:
    Feeling it when you move a certain way or sneeze sounds like round ligament pain to me. nbsp;Be sure you are well hydrated, it helps with any cramping you might feel.

This.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    No extreme pain or bleeding. I guess I will see how I feel tomorrow. I've always been a big water drinker and haven't been able to drink much water.. It makes my stomach queasy feeling. I will try and drink some and see if that helps. Thank you!
  • Options
    imageAFwifelife:
    Feeling it when you move a certain way or sneeze sounds like round ligament pain to me. nbsp;Be sure you are well hydrated, it helps with any cramping you might feel.

Same. Drink drink drink that water. When you are done and feel your eyeballs floating and your bladder exploding, then drink some more.

When in doubt the answer is usually more water, Tylenol or food!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Cucumbers [peel them for a mild taste] or orange slices in my water helped curb the nausea I felt when loading up.

Also, the temperature might make a difference. Last pregnancy I wanted everything hot like tea. This pregnancy I put ice cubes in everything. See if room temp, cold or hot water makes a difference for your nausea. Good luck!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"