Cloth Diapering

PJs with fleece/wool

For those that use fleece or wool covers or longies, what do you do for PJs? I normally use cotton sleepers. Right now she's wearing fleece longies and a long sleeved shirt (sure doesn't feel like summer here!). Can you put cotton onesies or sleepers over a fleece or wool cover? Has anyone had issues with wicking? I'm going to be buying some covers soon but I hadn't thought about this part.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PJs with fleece/wool

• I do longies and a shirt. He's plenty warm since he has a blanket and he sleeps with me half the night.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In the winter DD is either in a wool soaker with fleece footed pjs over top, or in wool footies.  And then usually in a fleece sleep sack on top of that because her room gets super cold. 

In the summer DD is just in t shirt and wool shorties.

• Loading the player...
  • imageveruca5839:

In the winter DD is either in a wool soaker with fleece footed pjs over top, or in wool footies.  And then usually in a fleece sleep sack on top of that because her room gets super cold. 

Wool footies sound cozy! I think most of the summer will be too cool for bare legs here. Maybe I'll get another pair of longies and do those and a tshirt for summer. Thanks both of you for the help!

• imageForeverEverAfter:
    imageveruca5839:

In the winter DD is either in a wool soaker with fleece footed pjs over top, or in wool footies.  And then usually in a fleece sleep sack on top of that because her room gets super cold. 

Wool footies sound cozy! I think most of the summer will be too cool for bare legs here. Maybe I'll get another pair of longies and do those and a tshirt for summer. Thanks both of you for the help!

It gets pretty warm here during the summer, but I have a lot of wool longies that DD wears with a tshirt in the spring and fall when it's in the comfortable temp range :)  

• Oh good! Thanks :)
  • Sorry to hijack, but what about wool w/ a baby that is still swaddled at night? Will I have compression leak issues if he sleeps on his back all night w/ a Swaddleme swaddle sack (it's the summerweight knit kind)?
    Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"