2nd Trimester

Intro

I post on the Dec 2013 board but thought I should probably introduce myself here as well. FTM living in Dallas due December 17. Finding out the sex on July 5 (my birthday) aaaaaand DH and I are praying for a boy. I grew up with only girls, so a boy would be a welcomed change. I also want a boy because DH needs another dude who lives with him to talk to about video games and super heroes and comic books and such... but then we see baby girl dresses in Target and whatnot and we both melt inside... so, of course, a healthy baby is our first priority. Anyway, T's & P's for healthy, happy pregnancies and babies for all of you!

Re: Intro

• imageMarBee1214:
    So exciting to be finding out soon!  I really hope I can schedule my anatomy ultrasound on the earlier side of the 16-20 week mark so I can buy 6mo summer stuff as it goes on clearance haha!  I'm due Jan 3

My a/s is actually in mid-August when I'll be 22 weeks. We're changing insurance providers so we had to put it off until then. I'm going to a place whose sole purpose is to do sonograms to determine the sex. It's $60 for a session and if they can't get a good enough look at the baby then I come back the next day for free. Basically they guarantee finding out the sex. So, since I am the most impatient person in the history of the world, I jumped on this immediately. Good luck to you! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"