Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Talk to me about a short LP

Since I started charting, my LP has been on the short side of normal, 10-11 days. The last couple of months it has been 7, 9, 7. I'm going to keep watching it for the next couple of months but at what point should I be alarmed?

I know a short LP can be caused by having low progesterone, is this something a blood test would show? 

My Ovulation Chart
TTC #1 since 2/2012

Re: Talk to me about a short LP

• Options
    Mine has been shorter too. I thought maybe it was due to temping inconsistencies? Mine has been 5 to 12 with an Average of 9. If I change my o date for the 5 day LP I average 10....

Edit: they can test your progesterone with bloodwork
  • Options
    I just started temping but have been keeping track of my cycle with OPK and I have a 8/9 day LP. I went to my Dr. after 3 months and he told him to give it another 3 months. I went back and he put me on progesterone. Last month I took it wrong so I'm hoping that is helps this month.  I have short cycles (25days) and I wasn't O until CD 17/18. When I got pregnant with my two boys I had a 12 days LP and got KU the first time we tried with both boys. So now trying for #3 and its been a few months.
    IAmPregnant Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"