July 2013 Moms
Options

So I'm going to suck it up for just a little while longer

The weather is crappy. It's raining on and off and the pain unfortunately hasn't stopped much. It has gotten quite a bit different though. It's more like shooting pain really low. I know my doctor said to me that I have a UTI but I've been taking antibiotics for it for almost a week now. You'd think that it would let up by now. Nope. So I'm thinking the pain is just from my bladder or something. Or maybe I'm just making excuses to try to make myself feel better. Either way I'm gonna take some Tylenol (again >.<) and go out to dinner with my husband because this could be our last night just us and I'm going to try to relax. I have my regular doctor visit tomorrow morning so I'm just going to suck up this pain until then. Baby is moving around okay so I know he's doing okay besides maybe the little bit of stress because of me and the pain.

On a good note though (I think) I think I had my random burst of energy today. I cleaned my entire house top to bottom. I even cleaned my bathroom. Including the toilet; which may sound weird to some of you but actually I have a phobia of cleaning bathrooms for some odd reason. I don't know why but that's the ONLY room in the house I won't touch. Weird. I know. Lol I even dusted the walls of our bedroom. Even weirder! Lol

So hopefully the rest of the night goes smoothly and I hear some good news tomorrow at my doctor's appointment. I'm keeping my fingers crossed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"