Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Chart stalk please!

FF gave me crosshairs on the CD 19, saying I O'd on CD 16, but the next day they turned dotted. Today they went away completely. What do y'all think?

ETA: link if you can't see my siggy...

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/4480cf/
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Chart stalk please!

• Options
    Clicky for mobile users? ;D
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagelilysylvis:

Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't see a shift yet. CD 16 could have been it if your temp had continued to rise, but since it didn't, I'm unconvinced. I'd keep testing and HIO. 

• Options
    imagegonzol:
    I don't see a shift. CD 16 barely looks plausible. You're sure all the OPKs are negative? I would def keep testing though. Hopefully it happens soon.nbsp;

They have been kind of more faded the last few days, but still not two equal lines [or darker test line]. And I seem to have EWCM my entire cycle, so idk...
  • Options
    I think CD 16 or 17 look ok, you'll have to see what your temp does over the next few days. How many times a day are you OPKing? Could you have missed your surge?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD ~ A ~ b. 11/2007
    TFAS since 9/2012

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    imagelilysylvis:
    I think they are gone because your temp started to drop again. Your original rise wasn't very large so FF was probably unsure that you actually 'O'd. You also still have fertile CM. You should probably wait it out a couple days, and of course HIO.

The dotted crosshairs were still there after I put my temp in this morning, but after CM and OPK they went away.
  • Options
    imageNurseMom2007:
    I think CD 16 or 17 look ok, you'll have to see what your temp does over the next few days. How many times a day are you OPKing? Could you have missed your surge?

I'm testing OPKs twice, usually around 10am and around 3pm, but I guess it's still possible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"