October 2013 Moms

OFFICIAL ONESIE EXCHANGE SIGN UP

Ok gals I have created the gift exchange on elfster. 

Sign up deadline is July 7, picks will be drawn July 8, and you must mail your gift by August 4.

The gift spending limit is $20 and can be anything baby related (like a small shower gift) so an outfit, small toy, little pack of diapers, whatever you want to send!

When you sign up for elfster you can create a wish list if you want... That will allow your elfster to get an idea of your style/likes. Don't forget to check the excel sheet to see if you are gifting for a boy or girl (or team green).

If you would like to sign up for the exchange plead PM me your email address and I will send you the link via elfster invite. It is the easiest way to blast out the link rather than me PMing the link a million times.

when you create your elfster account you need to go into settings to enter your mailing address. I have the whole groups settings set so ONLY your pick can see your address. I put my bump name as my last name when I signed up so there is no confusion, that's probably the best way to keep track of who is who. You can also ask questions to your pick on the elfster website and they are anonymous so you can keep yourself a secret!  

We can repost this or sticky it so bumpies during the week can see and have a chance to join in. If you have any questions post here!

Re: OFFICIAL ONESIE EXCHANGE SIGN UP

• YGPM 

:) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
  • imageFutureMrsFugattLarson:

YGPM 

Ditto! 

• Loading the player...
  • imagekdevin27:
    imagelosersaidwhat:
    imageFutureMrsFugattLarson:

YGPM 

Ditto! 

Me 3! 

Me 4!!! 

Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
    Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7
  • HomcrnHomcrn member
    And another! 
    photo 23ec1769-9465-4556-8a33-a6e8dd4b13c4_zps7980b218.jpgphoto 1cf950a4-0ed6-4082-9ae5-b4dd338f363d_zps7bdda6cc.jpg
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Just sent my PM

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I was having trouble updating Elfster and getting it to respond at all when I tried to click links when I was using Chrome just now. I had to switch to Firefox and everything was fine.

All signed up though! 

ETA: Chrome works fine for me now. I think the internet just hates me. 

• YGPM

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

• PM'd.

You may want to contact kimbo to sticky it; either by ESP, a callout post or PM her.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• PM'd you! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • Everyone should have an invite that pm'd me their address!
  • imageBeachMama7693:
    Everyone should have an invite that pm'd me their address!

I would like to participate but computer is being uncooperative and isn't letting me send PMs at the moment. Ugh technology sometimes.  I know you didn't want to but could you PM me and hopefully I can reply. 

• imagemweav1025:

imageBeachMama7693:
    Everyone should have an invite that pm'd me their address!

I would like to participate but computer is being uncooperative and isn't letting me send PMs at the moment. Ugh technology sometimes.  I know you didn't want to but could you PM me and hopefully I can reply. 

ygpm 

• Can we PM from mobile?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am having issues changing my nickname on the site and it won't let me write a message. How do you create a password for when it prompts you to log in since it already has my email? I am so not good with technology.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imageChrisanna0508:
    I am having issues changing my nickname on the site and it won't let me write a message. How do you create a password for when it prompts you to log in since it already has my email? I am so not good with technology.

I had to mess around with mine for a little bit before I got it sorted because I have no idea what the password is supposed to be when it signs you up from an invitation...

Your username is going to be whatever your email address is without the @domain.com part, so maybe try signing out and then saying you forgot your password when you sign in again. That way you should be sent an email to change your password with. 

• imagelosersaidwhat:

imageChrisanna0508:
    I am having issues changing my nickname on the site and it won't let me write a message. How do you create a password for when it prompts you to log in since it already has my email? I am so not good with technology.

I had to mess around with mine for a little bit before I got it sorted because I have no idea what the password is supposed to be when it signs you up from an invitation...

Your username is going to be whatever your email address is without the @domain.com part, so maybe try signing out and then saying you forgot your password when you sign in again. That way you should be sent an email to change your password with. 

Thanks! Smile 

• This new to me but sounds cool count me in my email is mrslove898live.com
    BFP 11/24/2012 - EDD 08/02/2012 - MC 11/28/2012 @ 4w5d
  • So it;s not allowing me to log in once I have RSVP'd... I can;t log in because I haven;t got a password? Have I missed something? I only ask because I wanted to fix up my profile. Am I the only one with issues?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    ~*~
    Plumpynut loving on Baby Brother E
    ~*~
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers <3 Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Ygpm BeachMama.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

• imageKevsLove:
    So it;s not allowing me to log in once I have RSVP'd... I can;t log in because I haven;t got a password? Have I missed something? I only ask because I wanted to fix up my profile. Am I the only one with issues?

I had this problem too. You still need to sign up even though it says you are already signed in. Go to the sign up screen and use the same email and that should work it out. 

• imagelosersaidwhat:

I'm not sure if I'm the only one but I was having trouble updating Elfster and getting it to respond at all when I tried to click links when I was using Chrome just now. I had to switch to Firefox and everything was fine.

All signed up though! 

ETA: Chrome works fine for me now. I think the internet just hates me. 

it wasn't working for me last night either!  

Me; 28 Hubby: 29 - TTC since 5/11 - PCOS Cycle #18-21 Clomid & Trigger & TI = BFN 
    Cycle #22 Gonal-F & Trigger & IUI = BFFP!! EDD 10/4/13 Beta#1 50.5, Beta#2 212, Beta#3 452, First HB 133!!!Logan William born 10/7
  • I already had an existing elfster account with this email, but for some reason it's treating it like a separate account. Anyone know how I can sync the two?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~

IUI #2: 1/21/13-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(8M post wash) + progesterone= BFP!! EDD 10/13/13
    Beta #1=81.1 Beta #2=134.5 Beta #3=58.1 #4=2369 WTH?!-Not sure if its viable
    2/21/13 - Went to RE expecting the worse and saw the flutter of the heart.To God be the Glory!!

5/29 - It's a Girl!!
    8/21/13 - Naomi born at 32w3d by csection due to Pre-E
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~ 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    imagephoto A789AD50-EAFE-4955-A617-02358EF02DBE_zpsbxkk1n87.jpg
    My Wonder Woman!

• So either I have no clue how to send a PM, or TB isnt letting me do it.  My email is rrh0305fsu@yahoo.com.  Thanks!

View Full Size Imageimage 

View Full Size ImageLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

View Full Size ImageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  

• imageconradtn:
    I already had an existing elfster account with this email, but for some reason it's treating it like a separate account. Anyone know how I can sync the two?

You should be able to hover over the gear in the top right corner, and select "Link existing account". I haven't explored it past that but it should do what you want it to after that! 

• I can't figure out how to send a PM, I have only done it once or twice before. Can someone help me out? 
    Anniversary

• imageconradtn:
    I already had an existing elfster account with this email, but for some reason it's treating it like a separate account. Anyone know how I can sync the two?

mine is doing this same thing! I thought it was just me.. Let me know if you figure it out? I think it might be because its not a formal event yet just an invite but O13 isn't showing up on my app at all and I can't edit settings on the new one either.

Sigh sometimes technology drives me crazy! 

• imageMrsSmith414:

imageconradtn:

mine is doing this same thing! I thought it was just me.. Let me know if you figure it out? I think it might be because its not a formal event yet just an invite but O13 isn't showing up on my app at all and I can't edit settings on the new one either.

Glad it isn't just me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~

IUI #2: 1/21/13-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(8M post wash) + progesterone= BFP!! EDD 10/13/13
    Beta #1=81.1 Beta #2=134.5 Beta #3=58.1 #4=2369 WTH?!-Not sure if its viable
    2/21/13 - Went to RE expecting the worse and saw the flutter of the heart.To God be the Glory!!

5/29 - It's a Girl!!
    8/21/13 - Naomi born at 32w3d by csection due to Pre-E
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~ 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    imagephoto A789AD50-EAFE-4955-A617-02358EF02DBE_zpsbxkk1n87.jpg
    My Wonder Woman!

• Dearest Beach,

YGPM! 

• imageScientist23:

Dearest Beach,

YGPM! 

i cannot find your message! Resend?

i cannot paste the elfster link my iPad wont let me, that is why I'm having to email the link 

• imageBeachMama7693:
    imageScientist23:

Dearest Beach,

YGPM! 

i cannot find your message! Resend?

i cannot paste the elfster link my iPad wont let me, that is why I'm having to email the link 

Waaaah the bump hates me. Ok I'll try to resend lol 

• imageconradtn:
    imageMrsSmith414:

imageconradtn:

Glad it isn't just me!

Mine is still not letting me do anything, update, link, change my name. Are you having any luck?

Thinking maybe once the exchange is active and names are matched it might let me?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"