June 2013 Moms

Belly binding

Anyone trying out belly binding post pregnancy? I'd never heard of it before today when a friend said she wished she would have done it after her pregnancies and talked about how many people do it internationally. If you are, what product are you using and do you have any experience with it? My little guy is ten days old, so I don't know if its too late for me to start now. 

Re: Belly binding

• It's amazing! I could fit back into all my pants 3 wks pp. I got A babies r us binder I used for a bit but now I'm just using some spandex girdles from khols. 10 days pp is not too late!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I do. After a twin pregnancy it was more to keep me from feeling like my insides were falling out than for cosmetic reasons. I use a binder I got in the hospital. I still have a belly a month later but I was pregnant with two full term babies and my belly was huge. I don't think it is too late to start.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • I ended up having a c section so they put a belly binder on me right after my delivery so my binder came from the hospital. I don't know how much is the binder and how much is genetics but I'm barely two weeks post delivery and I'm significantly slimmer and my shape looks a lot like my pre pregnancy figure, minus the bottom belly pooch :D I was all belly during my pregnancy and I showed early so I was huge by the time I delivered my 8lb 11oz wonder so the fact that I'm so much smaller two weeks out makes me want to wear the binder all the time!!
    Lilypie - (A5Rk)

• flkongflkong member
    I have one on now. It came from the hospital. I didn't do it with my first 2 but heard a lot about it and decided to test it out. After all, it can't hurt. 

• Yes! I was given one at the hospital and I love it. I'm very comfortably in pre pregnancy clothes and I credit the binder with helping to shift everything back into place.

• I have a belly bandit and a Squeem. I plan to get my flat stomach back!
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"