3rd Trimester

Burn....sex

So this may be a TMI question but for the past several times during sex, it burns and hurts. This is my third child and I've never experienced this before.  Anyone else experience this?

Re: Burn....sex

• Lube. Lots of it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have you had it checked out by your doctor? I'm not a professional, but it sounds like it may be a UTI/yeast infection.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJBear02:
    Have you had it checked out by your doctor? I'm not a professional, but it sounds like it may be a UTI/yeast infection.

This.
    I had the same issue. Once I got checked out we discovered it was a pretty severe yeast infection.

I say call your Dr.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sounds like an infection.
  • imageCaliforniaDream87:
    imageJBear02:
    Have you had it checked out by your doctor? I'm not a professional, but it sounds like it may be a UTI/yeast infection.
    This. I had the same issue. Once I got checked out we discovered it was a pretty severe yeast infection. I say call your Dr.

This.  I agree with PPs that dryness is very common as well, but that doesn't really cause a burning sensation.  Burning sounds more like an infection to me, so yes, go get checked out.  Good luck. 

After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• This happened to a friend of mine. The most likely diagnosis was a yeast infection but after lots of trial and error the doctors learned it was actually an imbalance in her estrogen levels! Once they figured it out, they were able to treat it very easily. 
  • This is pretty much me all the time, but worse now.  It's my "normal" and I don't have an infection.  I just need to use lots of lube and be really into it.  Because it is new to you, however, I'd mention it next appt. 

DD 9/2/13

• if it burns let your doctor know
  • I'm in the third trimester with my first child and I completely know the feeling. I don't have a yeast infection, and yet it still is the worst pain! I feel awful because my boyfriend is starting to get irritated by it, but my doctor won't do anything about it!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"