March 2014 Moms

Piece of mind/ advice please! :

Hi ladies! I'm new tho this forum, so glad I've joined, just reading some of your posts makes me feel like I'm not the only one worrying so early on I think my husband is getting annoyed with me getting anxious... So it's great to be able to vent on here and get some support! I found out I was pregnant on Thursday I've done 5 tests over the weekend just to be sure! i have an app with my doc tomorrow afternoon just to confirm things as I feel like I'm in a dream! I have been having dark brown spotting since last Monday not a lot more like discharge and lower back pain like bad period pain but it comes and goes that's what is Makig me anxious but after reading some posts on here it look like I'm nt alone??? Il let you know how t goes tomorrow we have Been wanting this for years and I'm so worried that I will wake up tomorrow and it would have all been a dream...... Fingers crossed it will all be ok and I can hopefully calm down and enjoy it! Hope you have all had a nice weekend! : x Sarah
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"