April 2013 Moms

Teething?!?

So LO has been doing this weird thig for two nights straight where he continuously thrashes his head back and forth, back and forth alllllll night. And he's super drooly, and a bit more crazy craze that unusual... he has also been eating the wubanub animal side of his pacifier. This morning I noticed a little white dot on his bottom gums... holy crap a tooth already?! He will be 4 months on 7/12.
STMs... When did your LO start teething?
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
           Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
        Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!

Re: Teething?!?

• DS didn't get his first tooth till 8 mos, but my nephew got his first at 4 mos and I had a niece that was born with a tooth!! There is such a range of average.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My son is teething too.. I think it might have to do with genetics. Most of my husband's family had kids who already had either one tooth at birth or got thier first tooth before 4 months. 

I am going to the doctor tomorrow to verify he is, low grade fever, drooling a lot more than normal, doesn't want to suck very long to eat, can't get good rest, chewing on everything in sight and looooves to chew on his blanket. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My First Showed signs of teeth at 4 months. i could even see them. but they didn't truly surface until 11 months. he was a drooly mess the whole time.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• You'll love this... DS got his first tooth at 14 months. Lol. My DD has been drooling like crazy and I'm praying its not teething! I hope she's a late teether too!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not sure if my DS is teething, but he's very drooly and can't keep his hands out of his mouth. I took a good look at his gums the other day and I didn't notice any real changes. Maybe he just found his fingers?? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"