October 2012 Moms
Options

Toothless!

Anyone elses baby toothless? Lol
Ella has lil buds that I can see bit they're not even ready to pop through yet. She gums everything to death! I'm seeing posts about yogurt drops and puffs, wondering if you mums started giving them to your LO's after their teeth came in? I give her lil pieces of chicken, bread, pasta..she loves it but has a nice gag reflex too yuck. Am I alone in this?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Toothless!

• Options

Still no teeth here! We give him a lot of finger foods though--he's had puffs and mum mums, in addition to various ripe fruits, sauteed veggies, and tiny pieces of meat and fish. 

I just hope he has teeth by his first bday! 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    DD has no teeth and is 9 and a half months. She loves pouches and yogurt. She eats pasta and small bits of other food. I wish she would get a tooth because I am always paranoid she is teething and I would like to know what the real deal is like.
    DD 9/15/12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nary a tooth here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No teeth here
  • Options
    imageStarry Again:
    DD has no teeth and is 9 and a half months. She loves pouches and yogurt. She eats pasta and small bits of other food. I wish she would get a tooth because I am always paranoid she is teething and I would like to know what the real deal is like.

I agree! I feel so bad for her because she feels warm one day then crabby the next then fine so it'd be nice for it to happen already.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    None. Dd1 waited till 12.5 mos!
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We're still toothless here!! I can see one starting to come in though.

• Options
    Toothless here as well.  We still give food to him.  He can really do some damage with his gums.  He chews quite well actually.  He can grind and smash stuff.  That doesn't mean he swallows it though.  Little stinker...

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"