August 2012 Moms

TB is breaking.

because of all the changes coming tomorrow. I keep getting error messages and ish won't post. DON'T BREAAAK ON MEEEEEE. I don't know what I'll do during G's naptime tomorrow. I might have to clean or something....

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
SCANDAL!

Re: TB is breaking.

• What's happening tomorrow?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTula214:
    What's happening tomorrow?

This is quoting M&JS:

Hi everyone. The bump is rolling out updates next week. It's been vetted over at the knot, already, so this should be fairly seamless.

Some highlights of the changes:

?         Receive notifications when members comment on a thread you originally posted, when you?ve been tagged in a thread, when you have earned a badge, when you receive a private message (and more!)

?         Tag other Bumpies in your posts (@BumpJackie) and they?ll receive notifications

?         Earn new badges for your community actions (more info coming)

?         Choose the best/most helpful response on a thread that you start

?         There will be a 3-day waiting period before new members can post

What is changing with Private Messaging?

?         More prominent spot on the main screen (no more searching for inbox), and you?ll receive notifications when you have a new message!

?         You can now message multiple users in one PM!

?         NOTE: ?OLD? PRIVATE MESSAGES IN YOUR INBOX WILL BE GOING AWAY on or around 7/12, so please save any information you may need from them! 

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Loading the player...
  • Lol. They're copying proboards. A bunch of Nest employees met up with several users of the site at focus group sessions and asked how they could make things better since the mass exodus last year when they changed things. Several proboards posters joined the one in NYC and another city, I can't remember which one. Basically after what happened last year, everyone was fired. They have a whole new team now and are looking to get some of the traffic back.

On proboards, you can tag people, give badges and gifts, get notifications any time someone quotes you or likes your post, etc.

I mean, good for them for making changes but I don't think it's going to the awesome feedback and results they're looking for. But maybe it'll be nice for all of us!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"