Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

bleeding again... normal?? TMI

I m/c last monday.  bleed monday-weds and cramping etc.  It stopped.  Woke up this morning surrounded in bright red blood.  Cramping too... is this normal??  How long should I expect this sorta thing??   I was just starting to be ok... and this... this just set me back so much..  I go to the counselor tomorrow.. and my dr apt isn't util weds.. ugh.. I just want this to be over.  Btw, its my husbands birthday and I just feel broken today.  

Come on Sticky baby!!
EDD 6/30/2016
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
M/C 4/20/2014
M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

Re: bleeding again... normal?? TMI

• I'm so sorry you're going through this :(.  I think it's normal to bleed on again, off again for a couple weeks.  At least that's what my Doctor told me.  I had my D&C on the 19th and the spotting has been stop and go since then.  I had expected it to stop by now, but it hasn't.  My Doctor said this was normal.  Again, so sorry...every time it re-appears it's like another cold reminder.  "Celebration" days are hard.  I hope you feel better as the day goes on and know that you can always come here to vent and get stuff off your chest and mind.  Extra ((hugs)) to you today...thinking of you.
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • I hate this so much!  I just called the nurses line and they said I might get an utlrasound to see if I need a D&C I don't know why that terrifies me, but it does.  I can't stop crying.  The idea of a ultrasound.. seeing something I think will be hard.  Is is crazy that I don't want that? She said to take ibprofen for the cramps... but part of me doesn't want to b/c against all odds part of me wants to go into the drs on weds and them tell me everythings ok.  I mean I know its not, I know I lost the baby...  Logically I know that won't happen..

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss, GoMommy.

I don't really have advice, but I wanted to tell you that I was sending you positive thoughts. I am in a weird limbo phase right now too with my m/c. I'm not sure what's happening or what to do. I will be making another appt with my OB. Then I will also be making a counseling appt. I have never gone, but I feel like it may be nice to talk about it in a setting like that.

I hope you are resting and spending time with your DH. Both of my losses were one week or two weeks before my DH's bday, so it's tough.

I'm thinking of you,

mrsfunk07 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I keep saying the same thing, maybe if the bleeding stops the pain will too... Still waiting, but both come and go.
    27 y.o. Married since Sept 12.

BFP 5/20/13  m/c 6/27/13
    We will be TTC starting in August.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"