January 2014 Moms

What are you craving today?

My most recent cravings are Kool-Aid (which I haven't had since I was like, 6) and Big Macs (which I NEVER let myself eat!). 
********************************************************************************************
Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage

Re: What are you craving today?

• Not per say a pregnancy caving but I really would like to have some watermelon today. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimage

• I've been making pseudo Hawaiian shave ice with koolaid this weekend.... so weird. And buffalo wings- the more vinegar, the better. 

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• Loading the player...
  • My favorite think lately is yogurt, granola and blueberries.  I love the Greek Gods Honey yogurt.  It is so yummy!  I've been eating it every morning and sometimes for lunch the last few days.  It eases my nausea too. 

I also want anything cookies and cream.  My new obsession is Joe Joe's and cream from Trader Joe's with caramel sauce. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• cja06cja06 member

A big bowl of creamy soup like baked potato or clam chowder or cream of chicken. Hmmm. Did I mention its like 90 degrees outside? 

• Mexican food, mostly rolled tacos with sour cream and guacomole. Or enchiladas, only chicken filling, I can't even look at beef in any form at the moment. And I'm craving fudgecicles. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have been craving steak and pineapple. I have been eating cereal almost every morning which I never did before and even sometimes for dinner!
  • Movie theater popcorn with lots of butter. Good thing we are going to a movie today!

**********************************************************************************************************************

Diagnosed with PCOS June 2010, TTC#1 since May 2012
    Cycle#1-3 Clomid 50mg + TI= No response
    Cycle#4-5 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1000mg + TI= BFN, but finally ovulation!!!
    Cycle #6 Clomid 150mg + Metformin 1500mg + IUI(4/15)= BFP!!! EDD 01/06/2014 <br>

Stella Margaret arrived on December 21, 2013!

imageimage image

• I don't really have any until I read something on here and think hmmm that sounds really good lol. Went to the movies yesterday just for the popcorn.
    Alexis 9.1.06 * Jaxson 3.17.08 * Tessa 2.8.14

• Spaghetti-o's which I picked up while grocery shopping and am eating as I type!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Indian food! We went last Sunday, this Thursday, and yesterday and we're heading there now .... it's all I want this week!!! MMmmmm!! Thankfully SO loves it too.
  • Chipotle.  Always Chipotle.  (Burrito with white rice, black beans, no meat, pico, medium salsa, sour cream, guac, cheese, and lettuce = Perfection)
  • Tons of salty crap, cheese, and carbs! Everything that will make me gain crazy amounts of weight. I have no self control...

• Today it was donuts. I bought six and only ate one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Steak and a baked potato.... And anything sour! Currently loving jolly rancher Popsicles, and they are only 45 calories each

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

image imageimage

• Campbell's Old Fashioned Vegetable Soup and Twinkies.

Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • A scrambled egg sandwich. So I ate one for lunch lol
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Rainbow sherbet and State Fair corn dogs. I had to run to the store for formula today...and the baby section is across from the freezer section...and somehow both the sherbet and corn dogs ended up in my cart.
  • French Onion Soup! I can't get enough of it!!
  • I've been lucky to be craving healthy things so far... Mostly fruit, sometimes veggies. Last night I had corn on the cob for dinner... 3 of them to be precise, and I think I might have it again tonight... This morning it's been peaches. I've already had 2, and I want more!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

TTC #1 since July 2010
    July 2011: Referred to RE, started Letrozole
    August 2011: BFP #1! M/C @ 5wks
    September 2011 - September 2012: test, after test, after test... S/A, HCG, B/W... Diagnosis: unexplained infertility. Letrozole, Metformin... nothing.
    September 2012: Diagnosed gluten intolerance; now living strict GF diet.
    November 2012: BFP #2! MM/C @ 6wks (discovered at 8wks). 2 rounds of Misoprostal - nothing. D&C December 2012.
    May 2013: BFP #3! Hoping this one sticks! 4x prometrium/day EDD: 01/25/14
    06/03/13: 1st u/s We have a heartbeat! Team green!
    01/24/14: Team green turned team pink. Baby girl was born!
    08/05/14: Surprise BFP #4! (Unmedicated, no pp period, EDD unknown)
    08/15/14: 1 u/s We have a heartbeat! Measured 6wks 2 days. EDD 04/08/15. Team green!
    04/08/15: Team green turned team pink. Baby girl was born!
    03/29/16: BFP #5! (Unmedicated, 1 cycle TTC) EDD: 11/09/16

• I had an intense craving last night for stuffed peppers so I had to change my dinner plans last minute. They were so good! Today it's been caramel apples and watermelon. Yum!

TTC #1 since 9/10

BFP #1- 1/15/13 EDD: 9/23/13 Early M/C- 1/18/13

BFP #2- 5/8/13 DS- 1/10/14
    Anniversary

• Mmmmm butterfly chips, carnival food DH already took me to get some this morning but I think I'm going back for more.

• Eggo Waffles. Every morning.
    photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • cheese, oreo cookie shakes, chili.....
  • Jack in the Box curly fries with buttermilk dressing and spicy foods

• I watched this thing on the food network today (big mistake) and all I want is this sandwich made in Buffalo, its like a black angus sandwich with au jus and a specially seasoned bun.....I live in WV...how far away is Buffalo again? ; )
  • imagesilverlotus:
    Mexican food, mostly rolled tacos with sour cream and guacomole. Or enchiladas, only chicken filling, I can't even look at beef in any form at the moment. And I'm craving fudgecicles. 

Mexican food here too, it is all l want! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesilverlotus:
    Mexican food, mostly rolled tacos with sour cream and guacomole. Or enchiladas, only chicken filling, I can't even look at beef in any form at the moment. And I'm craving fudgecicles. 

OMG yes, fudgesicles!! I have wanted those for weeks. :) 

imageimage

• Lots of fresh fruit. Yesterday it was watermelon, dh and I ate half of one last night. I've got peaches, apples, kiwi, oranges, bananas......
    And Kaiser rolls with butter. Yumm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"