Trying to Get Pregnant

Hi. :)

Hello, everyone. I've been lurking a bit here for a while, and decided it was about dang time I introduced myself, so as to not be a creepy board stalker anymore. I'm 28, married, and have an adorable son. I love Disney, Ethnic food, and most geeky (not all, Computers and I don't get along very well) things.

DH and I aren't trying quite yet, since we are moving in a couple weeks, and we want to get that done first so we can concentrate on one thing at a time, but we will be soon, so I came here to get some info and maybe make a friend or two. 

I've looked into Fertility Friend, got all set up and am trying to educate myself, but I've never charted, and I'm not all that regular, cycle wise, so I'm a bit overwhelmed. I'm not currently charting, because I still have my Mirena in, so charting would be an exercise in frustration, but I figure that gives me more time to do research and figure out what the heck I should be doing first. So I guess I'm just here to say hi, for now, and I'll likely be posting more regularly in a few weeks.

P.S.Hope it's okay with you guys that I'm here a bit early. I'm just so freakin' excited to start trying again!

M15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Movie GIF
imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Hi. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"