Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Crib transition

Last night was the first night the lo went in the crib. He made it an hr and a half before screaming. We had to put him in completely out and swaddled. If I had more energy I would have rocked him and put him back in. Do any of you ladies say forget it and put your lo back where they sleep the best such as the rnp? Or do you continue to try the crib? I was desperate for sleep.

photo 7e743566-12ed-490b-ab2b-c02defa0dfc7_zps2f01858c.jpg

Re: Crib transition

• We have been trying to put LO in her crib a couple times a night. She usually does one stretch and then we try to put her back. If it doesn't work after a bit we give up. Mommy and daddy need sleep too and she is only 9 days old.
  • I definitely think its a process.  You need sleep too!  We just did our first night in the crib from the RnP as well.  I posted this on April's board as well, but I found that putting my hands on either side of LO and gently bouncing the mattress helped a lot.  I think the movement lulls him to sleep.  I havent packed up the RnP quite yet though, if I get  desperate he might end up back in there!
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • With our LOs we put the crib and sound machine in our room  and then move the crib and sound machine out of our room...I swear our LOs never knew that they moved since they are sleeping in the same bed and same noise they have always slept in and heard. It was also helpful to have them down for naps in the crib as opposed to the bouncer and the swing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"