September 2013 Moms
Options

Sunday ticker change

Week?

Fruit size?

Rants and raves?

Upcoming appointments?

Gtky: do you have a Sunday funday story from past or present you're willing to share?

Re: Sunday ticker change

• Options
    Week 29

Fruit size acorn squash

Rants and raves my fatigue is back and my boys have both been in my ribs. It's hard to breathe! Other than that they are kicking away!

Upcoming appointments Tuesday for a quick ultrasound. I will be asking more about the discordance and possible induction date.

Gtky before we had kids we would get fairly drunk and watch football. Nothing interesting but we had a good time!
  • Options
    Week 30

No idea.

Rants and raves: Ditto PP on the return of the fatigue. Not fun.

Upcoming appointments: I have an EEG this week because my migraines have gone crazy in the third tri.

Gtky: My idea of the perfect Sunday is brunch, laundry, and lots of football.
    "She's the tied for the third-funniest person on this board!" -S13 Bumpies

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week? 31

Fruit size?  Pineapple 

Rants and raves? I love that I can still golf while pregnant and do pretty well - but I do not love how sore and tired I am the next day!

Upcoming appointments?  Check-ups are every two weeks now, next one is this Tuesday.

Gtky: do you have a Sunday funday story from past or present you're willing to share?  Our perfect Sunday is:  brunch at home (big bagel breakfast sammies), read paper, get Sunday dinner going, and then settle in for an afternoon of football.  Ahh, I can't wait for the fall :):)
    DS1: 9/4/2013
    DS2: 10/23/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Week? 27
    Fruit size? Rutabaga 
    Rants and raves? My hips are killing me! 
    Upcoming appointments? MFM tomorrow and OB Wednesday 
    Gtky: do you have a Sunday funday story from past or present you're willing to share? Can't think of one atm, try back later 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Week? 28

Fruit Size? Eggplant

Rants and raves? I had terrible round ligament pain on the right side yesterday. It was totally unexplainable (I'm assuming just baby growing).

Upcoming appointments? I have my 1-hour glucose test Wednesday morning. Then next week I start my 3-week appointments with my OBGYN

GTKY? Sundays have always been our just relax around the house day. Sleep as late as you like then just be lazy. 

• Options
    HD12HD12 member
    Week?  32

Fruit size?  Squash

Rants and raves?  Only 8 weeks left! It feels so good to be getting to the home stretch. It seems like I've been waiting forever to meet this little guy. Still having lots of heartburn, body aches, and trouble sleeping, but nothing too miserable.

Upcoming appointments?  Routine OB appt on Tuesday.

Gtky: do you have a Sunday funday story from past or present you're willing to share?  We haven't had a fun, relaxing Sunday in so long, it seems like all we ever do now is work on projects around the house and prepare for the baby. But for me, the perfect Sunday would be taking a nice long hike with the hubby and the dog, relaxing around the house in the afternoon, going out to dinner, and then having movie night in.

My Chart Me: 29  H: 29

DS born August 2013

• Options
    Week?
    29weeks
    Fruit size?
    Acorn squash
    Rants and raves?
    My only rant is that we haven't started nursery yet and I am getting anxious. I'm a total do it yourself kinda gal but the room needs paneling torn down and we aren't sure what's underneath..could be lead paint so I've been forbidden to touch or I would have done it myself already lol. Rave is that other than the occasional migraine I've been feeling pretty good

Upcoming appointments?
    My 3 hour glucose test Wednesday am.

Gtky: do you have a Sunday funday story from past or present you're willing to share?
    I'm like you Jocelyn. Football is huge for me so before this LO came into picture it was a big drinking get crazy and yell at the tv all day Sunday Funday for me. I'm sure it will be a lil different this Fall but ill for sure still be jumping up and down yelling at the tv but prob sober from my living room instead of the bar lol
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    Week? 30

Fruit size? Cucumber

Rants and raves? Still in love with the kicks I'm feeling, not excited about the insane acid reflux I started getting two days ago.

Upcoming appointments? Next checkup is July 15. All is progressing on schedule!

Gtky: do you have a Sunday funday story from past or present you're willing to share? A perfect Sunday for me is Mass and fellowship in the morning, then getting outside for some sunshine or doing some knitting, finally making dinner and snuggling my husband for the rest of the evening.

• Options
    Week? 30

Fruit size? Cucumber

Rants and raves? Still in love with the kicks I'm feeling, not excited about the insane acid reflux I started getting two days ago.

Upcoming appointments? Next checkup is July 15. All is progressing on schedule!

Gtky: do you have a Sunday funday story from past or present you're willing to share? A perfect Sunday for me is Mass and fellowship in the morning, then getting outside for a hiking adventure or doing some knitting, and finally making dinner and snuggling my husband for the rest of the evening.

• Options
    Ha! I got an "error" on my first post, so took the opportunity to make my Sunday more specific. Then The Bump posted both. Sorry for the double post, it won't let me delete one!

• Options
    Week 29

Fruit size : acorn squash

Rants and raves: exhausted and having a hard time breathing. Still love all the movement..

Upcoming appointments: next Monday for my 30 week checkup.

Gtky: no fun stories here. We generally have dinner with my family.

• Options
    Week? 29

Fruit size? Acorn squash

Rants and raves? I'm pretty excited to be feeling pretty good this week! Just some aches and pains but nothing bad at all!

Upcoming appointments? Not this week.

Gtky: do you have a Sunday funday story from past or present you're willing to share? I sleep in on Sundays! I'm looking forward to doing this for approx. 11 more weeks! After sleeping, DH and I usually work on the nursery anymore.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mcg512mcg512 member

Week?     29

Fruit size?     Acorn Squash

Rants and raves?     My feet are killing me! I see a pedi in the very near future.  Heartburn is my enemy, DH jokes that he's buying stock in tums before we have #2.   I am still in love with feeling all of LO's movements.  

Upcoming appointments?     Tomorrow afternoon then starting appts every 2 weeks.  

Gtky: do you have a Sunday funday story from past or present you're willing to share?      Typical Sunday's for us is an afternoon/early evening BBQ or dinner (depending on the season) with a group of friends.  It's usually at our house and I really hope will continue once LO is here even though I'm being realistic and know there will probably be days that I won't want anyone coming over.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • Options
    Week? 27

Fruit size? Rutabaga

Rants and raves? Heartburn!!

Upcoming appointments? 28 week and glucose test

Gtky: do you have a Sunday funday story from past or present you're willing to share? Had my baby shower today in St. Louis with everyone on DH's side of the family and friends! Had such a blast!
  • Options
    Week? 29

Fruit size? Squash, I guess...

Rants and raves? Getting more and more uncomfortable, however, my next appt I get a 3d ultrasound (my doc does them as a part of pregnancy) and I am pretty excited about that.

Upcoming appointments? Two weeks, then every two weeks from then :)

Gtky: do you have a Sunday funday story from past or present you're willing to share? I like to go to church and then watch football haha (although that would be during football season). I work every other Sunday so the ones I have off, I cherish.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"