Stay at Home Moms

Re: Just so you know....

• Well my husband is screwed..... lol according to this. Because I shop at Banana, J crew, Macy's and Ann Taylor, I am going to cheat on him?... I know you didn't write this article but I hate these types of accusing, company fulfilling articles that put crap out there. Its more of a marketing infomercial.
    Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • Ha, that's funny.  Most of my clothes are from J Crew.  Maybe someone should warn DH. 
    Ms. A  - 2007, Mr. C - 2009
  • Loading the player...
  • What a dumb claim they're making! Surely there are other cheaters in the world (not just the ones using the website that conducted the "study"). Yes, it says something about the number 1 brand choice of their user base, but not necessarily about cheaters. 

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • LMAO, yes she has her Cliff bar for energy and her black lacy thong tucked in her purse.  But wait?! Where are the condoms?  You don't want an STD, you slore...
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• Geez men are really screwed then because that list names the stores that the majority of the female population with any style shops at.
  • Well lucky for my husband, I have no style lol.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"