TTC After a Loss
Options

Throat Punch Time!

Anyone today?
I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
No longer trying to conceive at all.
BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
 BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
 Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
 Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
image image
image image
Follow Me on Pinterest
♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga

Re: Throat Punch Time!

• Options
    I have one...I think we have rats in the house we just moved into. ::sigh::
    Also apparently Lowe's lost our fridge in the mail and now we do not have one. I can't really bit.ch because it was a house warming gift from my MIL...but we are living out of a cooler and ice. We are going to Lowe's to demand something now.
    Edit adding.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageSerenla:
    I have one...I think we have rats in the house we just moved into. ::sigh:: Also apparently Lowe's lost our fridge in the mail and now we do not have one. I can't really bit.ch because it was a house warming gift from my MIL...but we are living out of a cooler and ice. We are going to Lowe's to demand something now. Edit adding.

How exactly do you lose a refrigerator in the mail? And eek on the rats. Get a cat, or lots of cats. 

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBeth&Derek:

imageSerenla:
    Also apparently Lowe's lost our fridge in the mail and now we do not have one. I can't really bit.ch because it was a house warming gift from my MIL...but we are living out of a cooler and ice. We are going to Lowe's to demand something now.
    Edit adding.

Oh no. That sucks. Are you going to call an exterminator, or are you just going to get traps or something on your own?

Good luck with the fridge!

Thanks, I think we are going to get traps for now but I'm not sure. We have a cat so I don't think I want to get poison because I'm afraid that the creature will eat it and then she gets the creature...Gah. When I was growing up I had barn cats so it wasn't really an issue, but my current cat is kind of a pus.sy, pun intended, so I'm not sure if she will try and kill it. Any advice would be appreciated!

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
     All AL welcome.

• Options
    imagebuggirl72:

imageSerenla:
    Edit adding.

How exactly do you lose a refrigerator in the mail? And eek on the rats. Get a cat, or lots of cats. 

I asked them the same thing, it was ordered 3 weeks ago and the were supposed to deliver it last Thursday...that didn't happen so we scheduled for this previous Thursday...that didn't happen so they were supposed to deliver it on Saturday...but then they lost it. We are going to speak to a manager now.

All AL welcome.

• Options
    imageBethDerek:
    I'd like to TP the chick who thought it was appropriate to post about being pregnant after a loss on the miscarriage/pregnancy loss board. Annoying.

On the mc board? That is di.ck, really low.

All AL welcome.

• Options
    imagebuggirl72:

imageSerenla:
    Edit adding.

Cringy face. This!

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Options
    imageBethDerek:
    I'd like to TP the chick who thought it was appropriate to post about being pregnant after a loss on the miscarriage/pregnancy loss board. Annoying.

What a twat! TP to her!

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Options

imageSerenla:
    I have one...I think we have rats in the house we just moved into. ::sigh:: Also apparently Lowe's lost our fridge in the mail and now we do not have one. I can't really bit.ch because it was a house warming gift from my MIL...but we are living out of a cooler and ice. We are going to Lowe's to demand something now. Edit adding.

Those are both really frustrating situations to deal with. I hope both get sorted out quickly.

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    imageBethDerek:

I'm so glad you said something. I saw it last night and got a little PO about the comment about everyone looks but doesn't comment so please comment. I'm new to all of this so I didn't know what to say but thinking that was just WRONG!!!
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options

imageSerenla:

Eek! Major bummer on all of that! I hope everything gets taken care of today!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

~Amanda
    All are welcome in my posts

• Options
    imagesnegde:
    imageBeth&Derek:
    imagesnegde:
    imageBeth&Derek:

imageSerenla:
    imageBethDerek:

Yep. She's got like 7 posts or something, so she's obviously not super familiar with TB, but there's a board specifically called "Pregnant After a Loss." Come on people, pay attention to where you're posting!

I got your back Beth. Hopefully she edits and intros on PGAL.

I saw that. Thanks. :)

my money is on she never edits or responds and just leaves that hurtful post up there. Then all you can do is hope it gets buried quickly.

This bugged me as well. I wish that board felt more comfortable telling people like that that the posts are inappropriate. They could really benefit from the rules we have here. 

TTC since April 2012

BFP #1, 10/03/2012 - EDD 6/15/2013 - MMC 11/15/2012 - D&C 01/04/2013

BFP #2, 04/06/2013 - EDD 12/17/2013 - MC 04/19/2013

6/12/2013 Diagnosed with Balanced Translocation (12 & 16)

IVF #1 with PGS: 10/2013: Canceled 9/27/2013 for issues with genetic lab

IVF #1.5 with PGS: 11/16/2013: Canceled. 11 eggs retrieved, 9 mature & 9 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #2: 1/22/14: Canceled. 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 7 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #3 with PGS: 5/10/2014: Switched to FET in July. 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 2 healthy embryos!

FET #1: 7/31/2014: Transferred 2 nearly perfect (6AA, 6BA) healthy embryos- BFFN

Laproscopy: 10/2014: Healthy uterus

IVF #4: 12/8/2014: Canceled. 17 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 10 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Everyone welcome on my posts

• Options
    My TP ....

My husband is the boyscout master for my sons boyscout group. Well they were leaving today to go to camp for a week. There is one parent that has two boys going. At first they were going then they weren't lungful she found out she couldn't get a full refund so then her kids were going but leaving camp early. Their dad is going to since the camp is 7 hours away its kinda necessary to know to have extra dads and a a vehicle to get these boys there. Now 2 weeks ago she called and said now they are staying all week.

The boys have to have medical forms filled and signed by a dr to go. My husband has been telling all the parents for months about these forms and has given the forms to the parents at meetings months ago. He is a dr but his liability ins won't cover him signing forms for this so I told him we just can't take the chance on all these kids. Everyone has turned in their forms weeks ago except these two boys. I told him he better send a reminder to them. She called him this week to say she needed the forms. Now I found out Monday my baby died and had a Dnc tues. I scanned the forms for her tues and emailed them to her. She emails me back wed she couldn't open to resend and call her so I resent it to her and told her my husband was working and couldn't call until he got off work. Now he works in a hospital and his patients are usually icu patients and really sick if not dying so he's kinda busy not to mention recovering from his baby dying. She calls him anyway. So she got the forms on Wednesday.

She calls him last night rips him a new one because she was late getting the form they didn't want to have to pay a dr to fill out this form it was added expenses they didn't expect. He told them no form you can't go it's a boyscout rule for any over night camps. So now the boys aren't going and wants him to personally refund the money since its his fault and hangs up on him. Then she calls back later and says we went to a doc in a box and got the forms signed but he better not be mean to her boys on this trip because of this.

OMG!!!!!!!!! No other dad takes time out of their schedule to do this with the boys. My husband is my sons step father and works a lot but on his day off he does this for them so they can finish their Eagle Scout. No other dad will help he's on his own and he's got to deal with this bat crazy btch!!! Not to mention he really didn't want to leave me because I'm still having medical problems!!!!

Sorry I REALLY needed to vent!!
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    imageBeth&Derek:
    imagejbasore1123:
    imagesnegde:
    my money is on she never edits or responds and just leaves that hurtful post up there. Then all you can do is hope it gets buried quickly.

This bugged me as well. I wish that board felt more comfortable telling people like that that the posts are inappropriate. They could really benefit from the rules we have here. 

I completely agree. I doubt the OP will edit or respond. I also agree that it would be helpful if people there felt more comfortable calling people out, but that board is different than this one and others I've been a part of on TB. It's not really a community where people post regularly, so I guess it would be hard to "enforce" any kind of rules over there.

Good point. Makes me more thankful for this board Smile

TTC since April 2012

BFP #1, 10/03/2012 - EDD 6/15/2013 - MMC 11/15/2012 - D&C 01/04/2013

BFP #2, 04/06/2013 - EDD 12/17/2013 - MC 04/19/2013

6/12/2013 Diagnosed with Balanced Translocation (12 & 16)

IVF #1 with PGS: 10/2013: Canceled 9/27/2013 for issues with genetic lab

IVF #1.5 with PGS: 11/16/2013: Canceled. 11 eggs retrieved, 9 mature & 9 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #2: 1/22/14: Canceled. 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 7 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

IVF #3 with PGS: 5/10/2014: Switched to FET in July. 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized, 2 healthy embryos!

FET #1: 7/31/2014: Transferred 2 nearly perfect (6AA, 6BA) healthy embryos- BFFN

Laproscopy: 10/2014: Healthy uterus

IVF #4: 12/8/2014: Canceled. 17 eggs retrieved, 15 mature, 10 fertilized, all unhealthy embryos

Everyone welcome on my posts

• Options
    imagejbasore1123:
    imagesnegde:
    imageBeth&Derek:
    imagesnegde:
    imageBeth&Derek:

imageSerenla:
    imageBethDerek:

Yep. She's got like 7 posts or something, so she's obviously not super familiar with TB, but there's a board specifically called "Pregnant After a Loss." Come on people, pay attention to where you're posting!

I got your back Beth. Hopefully she edits and intros on PGAL.

I saw that. Thanks. :)

I'll donate my throat punch to this Twatwaffle McGee...

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
  • Options

imageSerenla:
     Thanks, I think we are going to get traps for now but I'm not sure. We have a cat so I don't think I want to get poison because I'm afraid that the creature will eat it and then she gets the creature...Gah. When I was growing up I had barn cats so it wasn't really an issue, but my current cat is kind of a pus.sy, pun intended, so I'm not sure if she will try and kill it. Any advice would be appreciated!

We have had mice, and I must say, I think poison is the only thing that really works.  Traps will get some, but it's a losing battle.   But if your're worried about your cat eating it, I'm not sure.  My cat doesn't even try hunting, so I have zero concerns about him actually catching and eating a mouse ;)

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"