August 2013 Moms

Will I ever...

Will I ever have my old body back?  LOL.  I swear, I feel so huge and uncomfortable.  Its hard to imagine going back to "normal".  As much as I like pregnancy and am grateful to be as far along as I am, I can't wait to feel normal again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Will I ever...

• I feel the same way. It took me a little over a year to get my body back from DS. Not looking forward to starting my Jillian michaels 30 day shred. I hate her and curse her out but you do see results!
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

• imageLifetimeOfLove:
    I feel the same way. It took me a little over a year to get my body back from DS. Not looking forward to starting my Jillian michaels 30 day shred. I hate her and curse her out but you do see results!

Oh, she's a b1tch. But its definitely an amazing workout. I'll have to do her workout when I'm done I already have the DVD so there's no excuses!
    I can't wait to have my body back, either. BUT I am trying to enjoy this stage of pregnancy as much as possible because we're probably not having kids for a few years after this one comes.

• Loading the player...
  • At this point, I'd be happy to have my 5-months-pregnant body back! :) 

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • imageCosmicLove:
    At this point, I'd be happy to have my 5monthspregnant body back! :nbsp;

Me too!!!!!! Lol
  • image13itchyBride:
    imageCosmicLove:
    At this point, I'd be happy to have my 5monthspregnant body back! :nbsp;
    Me too!!!!!! Lol

Same! Hell, I'd take my six month body!! lol.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am right there with you!! Although I am lucky and have been told I'm all belly.....I just can't even imagine my body going back but I determined to get it back after LO gets here....the one thing I hope I get back is my booty....idk what happened but it's completely gone now! :/ lol
  • When people ask me how I am feeling, that is always my reply. I just want my body back! I'm over being pregnant and so done with it all!
  • I'm getting excited to start my p90x videos!
  • imagelaceylavallee:
    When people ask me how I am feeling, that is always my reply. I just want my body back! I'm over being pregnant and so done with it all!

That's my reply too! Then the response especially from Moms... "oh cherish all this!! You're going to miss it! I miss being pregnant so much".. Yeah well my sweaty hot mess of a pregnant lady self doesn't agree. Ugh! Lol!!!
  • Hate to say it but the worst part for me was those 3 months after LO was born... I felt so fat and didnt have the pregnant excuse anymore. But just keep telling yourself it will go back to normal eventually and keep up healthy habits and someday someday we will have our wonderful pre pregnancy bodies back.
    IMG_0663
  • I know I'm really freaking out over this. It took 2 years after DS to get within 10 lbs of my pre-baby body. This pregnancy I weigh more than I did when I gave birth to DS. It's so depressing. I have a hard time loosing weight though because of my thyroid. Definitely going to get with the harder exercising after this LO is born. I don't want it to take another 2 years. =S
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
  • The countdown begins! I can't wait to have my body back, I know pregnancy is an amazing thing to experience an I'm great full but so uncomfortable an tired. All I want to do is lay in bed an I have no appetite :
  • Ditto. The next 8 weeks can't go by fast enough!
  • At this point I am actually looking forward to getting back into my regular work out routine.  I have felt like such a huge slug lately.  
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• I second that! I cant wait to run again, I haven't been able to run so I have been walking instead which helps, but doesn't feel the same.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"