Trying to Get Pregnant

Intro and Chart Stalk Request

Good morning!

I've been lurking for a while now and figured it was time I introduced myself!  My name is Meagan and my husband and I are nearing the end of month 1 of our TTC journey.  I wanted to thank you guys for so much helpful information...it's been awesome.  

This is my first month off of BCP and I've been using Fertility Friend to chart but I'm a little confused as to why it hasn't detected ovulation yet...hmm.  Would anyone be willing to chart stalk me and let me know if you think I've ovulated?  I got a positive OPK and my temps have been going up so I just want to make sure I'm looking at it right :)

Thank you so much in advance and I look forward to this journey with you ladies! 

...not sure if my chart will show up in my signature or not so here is the link as well:  https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45598c 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Intro and Chart Stalk Request

• You need three days above the coverline before you will get cross hairs. I bet tomorrow if your temperature is still raised you should get cross hairs. Good luck!

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• Awesome advice!  I tried to put in a dummy temp for tomorrow and did, indeed, get the crosshairs.  Thank you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The other ladies gave you great advice! I just wanted to say welcome and good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yep. What the others said. That's a nice looking chart - kudos to charting from the beginning!

Welcome and good luck! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"