August 2013 Moms

NBR: Manikin murder

This is a little venty.
My mom decided she wanted to take me to the mall to be nice. And also to get me outta the house seeing how last week I was cooped up in the hospital. Well I was fine with that and smiled had a good time, until she took me to one of my favorite per pregnancy store. Rue 21. Now keep in mind I normally have my emotions under control, but without fail I became and emotional wreck in the middle of the store. My mom couldn't figure out what was wrong and I didn't mean to make her feel bad. Just goin in that store made me feel HUGE and then when I accidentally knocked a manikin over when I turned around and hit it with my bump that just made everything worse.
Is anyone else ready for their pre pregnancy bodies back?

Re: NBR: Manikin murder

• It took me until the very end of your post to figure out what you were talking about lol. It's mannequin.

And yes I am really hoping to get my prepregnancy body back.

Married 07/17/2010
    Diagnosed with PCOS 10/20/2010 
    TTC since Oct 2010 
    BFP #1 March 31st 2011 Due December 10 2011 
    Missed m/c discovered June 2nd 2011 at 12w4d
    D&C scheduled June 7th 2011 at 13w2d
    Found out our baby boy had Triploidy XXY through embryopathology
    BFP #2 September 28th 2011 Due June 8th 2012
    Missed m/c discovered November 20th 2011 at 11w2d
    D&C November 29th 2011 at 12w4d
    Found out our baby girl had Monosomy X through embryopathology
    BFP #3 April 24th 2012 Due January 5th 2013
    Betas falling on 04/26/12 Chemical Pregnancy
    RPL testing done, multi nodular goiters on thyroid discovered.

BFP #4 November 22nd 2012, Due August 5th 2013
    Betas: 17 @ 9dpo, 62 @ 11dpo, 124 @ 12dpo, 321 @ 14dpo 720 @ 16dpo 13,805 @ 23 dpo 
    First ultrasound at 6w3d, hb 122 bpm. 
    Second ultrasound at 7w3d hb 143 bpm 
    Third ultrasound at 10w1d hb 167-170 bpm 
    Forth ultrasound 12w1d hb 167 bpm 
    Graduated rpl program, moving on to regular ob! 
    It's a boy! 

Little man was born August 1st 2013, 7lbs 8oz and 20.5 inches long

• Yes!!!!!!! So ready to feel comfortable in my body again!! My feet are so swollen right now I can barely see my ankle bones. 6 more weeks!!
    image   image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMissuskeekers:
    It's mannequin.

This. And do you know what NBR means?

• Yikesyou must have been so embarrassed! Yes, I'm already thinking about my plan to get my body back after my little man arrives. And ditto on the swollen feet. I just want to look down not see fat feet! It grosses me out and I'm paranoid that my feet are growing with this pregnancy. My mom said her feet grew a half size with each child. I'm already a size 10!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh yes, I am so ready.
  • imageWashingtonQueen:

imageMissuskeekers:
    It's mannequin.

Hehe
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Looking in my closet to find something that fits is even depressing. For whatever reason the maternity clothes I bought in spring don't even fit right anymore! 
  • I just laughed out loud and had to explain to DBF what I was laughing at.

• Don't get me wrong I love being pg and I have been really healthy and have no room to complain but I'm tired of not fitting through spaces and between things. Before I could maneuver through a crowded store or pick my way down a congested grocery aisle now I'm banging in to giant displays of fruit and rubbing my belly along strangers backs. I think it's easy to develop a complex but I forget how round I am until I'm wedged between a stranger and a pyramid of Frosted Flakes. Next time you knock something down just laugh, you're pg ppl think its cute.
  • imageWashingtonQueen:

imageMissuskeekers:
    It's mannequin.

This. And, I clicked on the post thinking I was going to be reading about some murder I had yet to hear about..  

• imageslusk13:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

imageMissuskeekers:
    It's mannequin.

This. And, I clicked on the post thinking I was going to be reading about some murder I had yet to hear about..  

Same! I was like... who is Manikin? My guess was an African politician haha 

• imageslusk13:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

imageMissuskeekers:
    It's mannequin.

Hahah, this!  I was like oh my gosh I haven't heard about this! 

BFP #1 - 12/7/2012 - EDD 8/14/2013 - DD born 8/17/2013
    BFP #2 - 3/31/2014 - EDD 12/6/2014 - Natural miscarriage on 4/28/2014
    BFP #3 - 8/4/2014 - EDD 4/12/2015 - Chemical Pregnancy discovered on 8/13/2014

• imageslusk13:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

imageMissuskeekers:
    It's mannequin.

This. And&nbsp;do you know what NBR means?

This. And, I clicked on the post thinking I was going to be reading about some murder I had yet to hear about.. &nbsp;

Exactly
  • imagelyndz333:
    imageslusk13:
    imageWashingtonQueen:

imageMissuskeekers:
    It's mannequin.

Hahah, this!  I was like oh my gosh I haven't heard about this! 

HA!  But yes I completely understand what you mean.  I went shopping with a couple of friends the other day and walking into Express, Lucky, Limited looking like I do apparently warrants a lot of weird looks!  While I'm ready for my body back I'm starting to become very afraid of what my body is going to be post baby (like I had a complete breakdown over it)!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageMissuskeekers:
    It took me until the very end of your post to figure out what you were talking about lol. It's mannequin.

And yes I am really hoping to get my prepregnancy body back.

This. So confused until the end.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"