December 2012 Moms

Babys favorite foods

Rory loves carrots, and yogurt. He also love mum mums but those are kinda like a baby cookie so I get the love lol. So what are some of your lo's favorite foods?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Babys favorite foods

• So far she seems to prefer chicken, apples, pineapple, and sweet potatoes. Also tried peaches tonight and she devoured 3 slices in 10 minutes!
  • Bananas, sweet potatoes, and peaches. Oh, and pears. He was NOT a fan of apples. 
    photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DD is gross and loves peas the most!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Some of his favorites have been mandarin oranges, steamed baby carrots, cantaloupe, rotisserie chicken, scrambled eggs...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dd loves avocado, cheese, ground beef, potatoes, banana, oatmeal, and pasta.
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
  • she loves oatmeal, like there's an audible "mmm" with each bite. 

butternut squash w/cinnamon & bananas are her fav right now.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • He loves banana, oatmeal, sweet potato, carrots and chicken.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DD's faves are broccoli spears, sweet potato, mashed potato, overcooked carrots and steak strips. Does not like bell pepper.
  • imageForeverEverAfter:
    DD's faves are broccoli spears, sweet potato, mashed potato, overcooked carrots and steak strips. Does not like bell pepper.

DD went to town on some green pepper this week!  We haven't tried steak strips yet - maybe that'll be on the menu for next week. 

• Peas, bananas, and especially applesauce
  • Sweet potatoes,grilled chicken breast,avocado and cheerios. He isn't a huge fan of bell pepper, I gave him a strip of it last night while I made dinner and he made a disgusted face.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"