November 2013 Moms

Note to self.

Do not try to take sexy pics for SO while pregnant. Wow. Everything is so big and round and I don't even want to see me naked right now!

I understand that not everyone is into the sexy pics for the DH/SO/BF/FI, so sorry if this was off the wall for some people.

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
<3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 

Re: Note to self.

• You are cute! And good for you for trying! A+ for effort
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • elrodaelroda member
    I'm only 18wks but yesterday I snapped a picture of me in just short shorts covering my goodies in the mirror. I just felt hot...and round. I never had big boobs either so now and then ill snap a picture of em and send it to my DH. :
    imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I know how you feel. I even avoid looking at myself in the mirror when I'm getting ready to take a shower.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just to clarify, I LOVE my bump. But. Loving my bump does not equal feeling hott and sexy haha...

MMC 01/26/12 

MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • My hubby thinks I'm so sexy pregnant and I feel the exact opposite. He would really love sexy pics of me now but I can't stand the thought of permanent evidence!
  • imagecmwilson316:
    My hubby thinks I'm so sexy pregnant and I feel the exact opposite. He would really love sexy pics of me now but I can't stand the thought of permanent evidence!

Yup. I told him I tried for pics but didn't feel sexy. His response was "you're even sexier pregnant, so send that shiit." At least he's cute and supportive.

MMC 01/26/12 

MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • imageequibabe611:
    imagecmwilson316:
    My hubby thinks I'm so sexy pregnant and I feel the exact opposite. He would really love sexy pics of me now but I can't stand the thought of permanent evidence!

Yup. I told him I tried for pics but didn't feel sexy. His response was "you're even sexier pregnant, so send that shiit." At least he's cute and supportive.

My DH thinks my bump is sexy too. He always gets excited and lovey when he really sees it. I hadn't thought about taking pics for him. I think he would really like that. Might have to try.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup, my hubby thinks its sexy. I admit it i sent him some pics in my now very snug nighty :]
  • I just did this, felt like a huge beastmaster with my big around belly and size F boobs, but my DH loved them so I guess that's all that matters.. right?
  • Yes I tried this. And it failed miserably. I got my DH hopes up an sent him a text when he was at work saying I'm going to send you a sexy pic... That turned into a sexy fully clothed head shot once I attempted. Lol
  • imageJoeLies:
    imageequibabe611:
    Just to clarify, I LOVE my bump. But. Loving my bump does not equal feeling hott and sexy haha...
    This 100!! I think it's pretty incredible what's going on with my body but sexy it ain't!

Yes

flowy lingerie will help with this.  (something like https://tinyurl.com/ntxx23n VS link - NSFW, can't make clicky on mac Sad)  Plays up your new/bigger assets while detracting from the bump.

0:) 

(again, love the bump, just not sexy) 

• I tried to take sexy pics today and ...

Decided not to.
  • imageJoeLies:
    imageequibabe611:
    Just to clarify, I LOVE my bump. But. Loving my bump does not equal feeling hott and sexy haha...
    This 100!! I think it's pretty incredible what's going on with my body but sexy it ain't!

Same boat here! DH swears I haven't gained anywhere else but in my tummy and that my butt and such is still tight but I just think he's trying to get some. *wink*

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Hubby took picture of me in bathing suite on raft and ohmygoodness it was pretty bad. Delete! Delete! Delete!  It's funny because I walk around the house naked all the time and see myself all the time, but the moment it is caught on camera it's like, "aw, hell no!"  I apparently see myself in my minds eye much better looking pregnant than dealing with reality, so no scantly clad pics for this chick. 
    samk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"