Trying to Get Pregnant

How bad will this mess up my chart?

I just started temping this week. This morning, however, I decided not to chart. I woke up at a weird time, and kind of just forgot. By the time I remembered I was afraid I wasn't going to get an accurate enough reading... I woke up super nauseous and spent the whole afternoon throwing up. I read that illness or fever can mess up readings... So how terrible is it to skip one day? I'm on cd9 and started charting I think cd6

Re: How bad will this mess up my chart?

• Your chart is more about the big picture. As pp said, one day won't mess you up too much
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The more information you give FF the more accurate your chart will be. Also, it depends on the day. Skipping a day around ovulation makes it much more difficult for FF to accurately predict what day you ovulated on. Skipping one day early in your cycle or during the 2WW would likely not have as much of an impact. I would try to be as consistent as possible with temping, as it is the crucial element at detecting ovulation.

Best of luck!

Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks all! I didn't think so. I thought it would probably be worse to chart something that wasn't normal than to just not chart at all

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"