First laundry day! — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

First laundry day!

Went well. Put in laundry. Hung to dry. Just finished stuffing. I'm so proud! My LO is 4 days today!
I have kawaii pure and naturals which I love. They are a little bulky on my little man but they fit well and no leaks. I love them.
I also have BG newborns and love those too. They're definitely more trim. No leaks in that either! Even had a couple huge poop explosions and all was contained.
I also have GMD prefold with covers. I only used it once because I honestly suck at the folding on a wiggly newborn.
They all work fine with his stump on his belly button and his circumcision. There was also no staining from meconium or blood from the circumcision site.
Hope my review helps someone. I love cloth diapering so far!
*~m/c on 6/5/09 @ 7w2d~* *~m/c on 8/20/12 @ 6w5d~*

[IMG]http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p492/ktrue85/Due%20in%20June/Sunshine_zps3fcf529f.jpg[/IMG]

Re: First laundry day!

• Yay, thanks! As we're contemplating our NB stash its nice to know how it's working for other mommas. Let us know how you end up liking the prefolds vs other types, I'm still skeptical...
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm pretty skeptical of prefolds as well.  But I'm slowly coming to terms with it being the best add on to fill out a NB stash without killing the bank.  I plan to do mostly AIO (BG and Swaddlebees) and Fitteds (GMD Workhorse)  But if I want to have enough dipes to myself comfortable...so more than 30, I need to add prefolds in there.  It will just be a steep learning curve.
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Hooray, hope I am just as skilled when my lo gets here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Argh, I feel too frugal for BGs but I hear their NBs are awesome. 

I should've bought more Kawaii P&Ns. I only got two because I didn't want to put all of my eggs in one basket. I also have 3 CBs xsm, 2 Alva Baby's NB, 3 FBs xsm. Hoping those work out and plan to buy a ton more of the favored dipe once she is here. 

Thank you for the update and I am happy things are going well for you! I hope to have an equally good experience and to hear more about your adventures in poo. :P 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • image mochalattemama:
    Argh, I feel too frugal for BGs but I hear their NBs are awesome.nbsp;I should've bought more Kawaii Pamp;Ns. I only got two because I didn't want to put all of my eggs in one basket. I also have 3 CBs xsm, 2 Alva Baby's NB, 3 FBs xsm. Hoping those work out and plan to buy a ton more of the favored dipe once she is here.nbsp;Thank you for the update and I am happy things are going well for you! I hope to have an equally good experience and to hear more about your adventures in poo. :Pnbsp;

I got my BG newborns for 5 each in excellent used condition. I could never afford it new!!
    *~m/c on 6/5/09 @ 7w2d~* *~m/c on 8/20/12 @ 6w5d~*

[IMG]http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p492/ktrue85/Due%20in%20June/Sunshine_zps3fcf529f.jpg[/IMG]
  • Yay!! Love my bg nbs as well. The kawaii little green baby is also awesome.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards