Parenting

Going on hour 3 of nap....

Reese and I had a busy week in the city, so I am sure she is just flat out exhausted. She fell asleep at 12:30 for her nap, and starting around 3:15, I have been trying to wake her up--nothing is working. (Opening the door, touching her, bringing the suitcases upstairs, etc)

Since my DH is gone for the night, I am REALLY hoping that she doesn't give me a problem at bedtime tonight with such a long nap. I am tired and not feeling well, so I was hoping for an early bedtime myself.

Which of course is frustrating because if I was feeling well I could have been productive during the 3+ hour break--but unfortunately that isn't working out to well. 

My daughter is my hero.

Re: Going on hour 3 of nap....

• Don't worry.  I usually find that the opposite is true, on days DS takes really long naps he sleeps good at night.  Hope you feel better soon!
    image image
  • Well I put her down, she seems back to her normal self--playing in the crib, not crying for me at bedtime, etc. 

I am more concerned about the aftermath of sleeping at MIL for two nights. We got back from vacation and bedshared for 3 nights; one hysterical rough night in a crib, half heartened hysterical attempt for a nap, tonight is better. However, after fixing and getting her back into a routine she will be at MIL for Monday & Tuesday night. I am scared for Wednesday. 

My daughter is my hero.
  • Loading the player...
  • When DD was your DD's age and took a nap she would actually sleep better at night.  GL! and hope you feel better soon,
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"