November 2013 Moms

MIL Ugh!!

Had an ultrasound yesterday. Just kinda happened. Wasn't scheduled but while I was there he gave me one. Baby is doing great. Heart beating and such a wiggle worm. Couldn't find out if its a boy or girl because it wouldn't cooperate. I went to my MIL's house after ward and said something about just calling the baby Lynn until we find out what it is because im tired if calling it the baby. Lynn is going to be the middle name either way. Keep in mind I'm doing this for her. Not my first choice but I got to pick the first names so gave my husband the choice and he wanted what she wanted. Fine I'm ok with that. Well when I said that she said "oh boy another Lynn!" Like she didn't like what we were doing. What the heck?! I'm making the sacrifice for her and now she's complaining about it. Of course it's another Lynn thats what Happenes when you choose a family name!! Ugh

Ok rant over
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: MIL Ugh!!

• I feel your pain, she sounds annoying and needs to be quiet :)
  • I've seriously thought about changing the middle name now. Gotta get the husband on board. Having a hard time time think if mns that go with my firsts I have picked out.
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • OMG! What is it with MILs? I feel like they all must meet up at this secret convention and think of the rudest things they can think of to say.

• OMG. I know right. Ridiculous. I think they have an app like this only it's for MILs. It's called. My DIL is pregnant. How to make her miserable.
    Anniversary

• imageAngeliaG8:
    I've seriously thought about changing the middle name now. Gotta get the husband on board. Having a hard time time think if mns that go with my firsts I have picked out.

Yep I agree, if she doesn't like it them change your. You haven't committed to anything until the birth certificate is signed!

• imagebabymama619:
    imageAngeliaG8:
    I've seriously thought about changing the middle name now. Gotta get the husband on board. Having a hard time time think if mns that go with my firsts I have picked out.

Yep I agree, if she doesn't like it them change your. You haven't committed to anything until the birth certificate is signed!

Your right. I wasn't big on the middle name anyway. I'm going to work on my changing my husbands mind. It won't be easy but I can do it.
    Anniversary

• Hey hey hey! My middle name is Lynn!! Lol. My full name is Marchelle Lynn Miles. I think it's gotta good ring to it.. Sorry MIL said that but keep in mind she probably had no idea the sacrifice you were making.. Just making a positive.

• imageMarchmellow2:
    Hey hey hey! My middle name is Lynn!! Lol. My full name is Marchelle Lynn Miles. I think it's gotta good ring to it.. Sorry MIL said that but keep in mind she probably had no idea the sacrifice you were making.. Just making a positive.

Well if I can't sway my husband then I'm going to drop an n. my best friend spells her middle name lyn. So there's that
    Anniversary

• I'm pregnant with baby 2 my mother in law isn't driving me crazy about this pregnancy like she did with my first but she is driving me crazy with how I'm raising my daughter!!! I thinks it's just mother in laws in general!!! Good luck girl!
  • imageAngeliaG8:
    OMG. I know right. Ridiculous. I think they have an app like this only it's for MILs. It's called. My DIL is pregnant. How to make her miserable.

For sure!
    We haven't even told SO's family yet! I mean, iced been out of town for almost 3 weeks but they don't know. Just last night SO's mother was bragging about how mature our relationship is and how career driven we both are! She will be thrown for a loop on this one!

• imageSamanthaPo:
    imageAngeliaG8:
    OMG. I know right. Ridiculous. I think they have an app like this only it's for MILs. It's called. My DIL is pregnant. How to make her miserable.

For sure!
    We haven't even told SO's family yet! I mean, iced been out of town for almost 3 weeks but they don't know. Just last night SO's mother was bragging about how mature our relationship is and how career driven we both are! She will be thrown for a loop on this one!

Wait! Your about half way done with your pregnacy and you haven't told them? Why didn't I think of that? Lol
    Anniversary

• imageAngeliaG8:
    imageSamanthaPo:
    imageAngeliaG8:

For sure!

Wait! Your about half way done with your pregnacy and you haven't told them? Why didn't I think of that? Lol

I'm a first time mom and I'm not completely showing so it has worked out for me I suppose. :mobile smiley:

• Lol your lucky. I would have never been able to keep it from the mil. When are you gonna tell them?
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"