Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Airplane travel...

Anyone traveled with baby between 78 weeks? I'm very hesitant to go that early but my husbands family will all be together for the first time in 5 years. It is a 6 hour plane ride for us though :
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Airplane travel...

• Forget about mobile, 7 to 8 weeks old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We flew when my DD was 2.5 weeks. It was amazing because she slept the whole time. Much easier then compared to now...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband and I just took DS on his first plane ride last weekend at 10 weeks. He did amazingly well considering we had to deal with weather delays. Like PP said, your LO will most likely sleep the whole time and if you're BF it will be a breeze! It was for us!
    D14 June Siggy Challenge - Favorite TV/Movie Dad: Gomez Addams

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I flew with my LO when he was 5 weeks old. My pediatrician said it was perfectly fine. He did amazing and everyone was so impressed! He just ate and slept. Good luck
  • kmk617kmk617 member
    I flew from CA to PA a few weeks ago when my LO was 6 weeks. I also had my 2 yo with me. No problems at all. The baby slept almost the entire time and I nursed him a lot. I am flying home with both kids in a few days. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Flying when they are still infants is really easy and defintely gets more challenging as they get bigger and more mobile.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My First trip with ds was at 10 days old. he was born in another state and we had to travel home. it was a cross country flight. he did great. our first trip with the twins was at 10 weeks old. ds is 2yo. except for all the crap travelling with kids entails, everything went really well.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"