May 2013 Moms

1st degree labial tear, Q's

So, i'll be 5 weeks pp on wednesday. I finally got the courage to look down there, and on my lower right labia theres a tear. Definitely noticeable.. it doesn't really look like a tear, it looks like 2 hills split in half, if you can picture that. It definitely doesn't look what a normal labia is suppose to look like. 

I went to my Dr. about a week an a half ago, and he said I had minimal tearing, and my stitches were healing nicely; no concerns. 

I remember the Dr. stitching the left side, but don't remember him stitching anything on the right... and i'm wondering if maybe a stitch came out on the right side or not. Or maybe they didn't bother with it, and thought it would heal and start to look normal on it's own.

anyway, i'm asking if any of you have had tears, and if they ended up looking like it normally does, or will it always be different?  

Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 1st degree labial tear, Q's

• Mine just looked inflamed but it went down now. I know that doesn't really answer your question.

BTW: your LO is very adorable! I love her outfit. Smile

• I suffered 3rd degree lacerations and I'm about 7 weeks pp. Had my check up and I'm all good now. I remember checking when I was 3 weeks pp and it looked a little silly but it feels completely normal and that's all that matters, since no one sees my hooha except my husband and even then, he isn't examining haha!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemiraclemarie:

Mine just looked inflamed but it went down now. I know that doesn't really answer your question.

BTW: your LO is very adorable! I love her outfit. Smile

awwe, thank you! I love her little outfit too!  

Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • At the 6wk appt Dr. said everything was looking good, so I checked for myself for the first time later that week and things certainly look different.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"