Pregnant after a Loss

******* MightyMousy ********

Morning love!

I'm not sure if you're on the road yet or not but just wanted to check in to see if everything is ok!  Hopefully the swelling is going down a little and those sexy compression socks are doing their job.

FX you slept well last night and enjoyed that Pad Thai! 

(((BIG HUGS))

Re: ******* MightyMousy ********

• Aww thanks Hun :] we're on the road and about 30 min from our destination. I enjoyed my pad Thai, had a nice bath, and got a good nights sleep. The swelling is still the same but it was never too big and bothersome to begin with so I'm ok, it was just it's presence in general that was worrisome because it was one and not both. I didn't have the energy last night so I'm going to stop at the pharmacy today for the stockings :] if it doesn't help I'll be ok as long as it doesn't get worse. The only down side is my one foot doesn't fit my favourite sandals LOL!
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • imageBookshelves:
    Glad you're feeling OK, mm! Did they tell you to keep your leg elevated?

He said to stay active but also stay off my feet once in a while. Nothing that I wasn't already doing including elevating it sometimes or soaking my feet in warm water. Nothing really seems to make it worse or better, it's just....there! Lol. Ahh well.

BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"