April 2013 Moms

Groaning

Does anyone else's LO groan in their sleep from like 4 am until they wake up for the day? I swear my LO groans after his 4ish am wake up on. He has a pretty predictable sleep schedule too 10ish until 2 then 4ish then 6ish he is up. It's the 4 am that kills me because he will groan and groan and groan while he is asleep.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Groaning

• Every morning around 7. Yup.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • He does that if I move him... he does it so loud and sounds so exaggerated, I find it cute and laugh sometimes. Then he groans loud when stretching...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Look up grunting baby syndrome. My three month old just recently grew out of it.
  • Yep, mine is 11 weeks and just barely getting over this... Same as PP, grunting baby syndrome. I finally got used to it and could sleep threw it for the most part
  • Everyday! My husband can sleep through it but I can't. Sigh.
  • Yes, it usually starts around 6. Sometimes later, depending on how long she's been asleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • leasajleasaj member
    Mine starts after the first time she wakes for motn feeding.
  • imagerandomosity:
    Yes! It gets so hard to sleep and it always starts around 3 or 4 here, too. She either lays there and groans in her RnP or else she refuses to sleep in it at all. When that happens, the only thing that can get her to sleep is having her lay on my husband...sucks when he goes to work early!

This is word for word my situation. I can't wait until he grows out of this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 5:30am until 7... grunting like clockwork. I will say that it has gotten a lot better as LO gets older
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Yes! I could've written this exactly.... Sounds like it hurts poor LO it's from around 4am until she finally wakes up
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My baby used to do this a lot, and I think it was gas-related. You can try gas drops with that last MOTN feeding and see if it helps?
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"