Stay at Home Moms

I am such a teeny bopper...

Since I have pretty much been on the couch all week with the miscarriage, I needed something to watch on Netflix. I am officially obsessed with the Vampire Diaries. I even have DH hooked.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10

Re: I am such a teeny bopper...

• I looooove Vampire Diaries. I just really hate Stefan's name. Pretty Little Liars is also rather addictive.

i love pretty little liars! Though it is starting to lose me a bit. 

• I love that show!
    Watch LOST too if you haven't, it's good too.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love TVD.  I just started watching it a couple of months ago and I'm already almost done with season 3.  <3 Stefan. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a huge PLL fan.  Embarrassed

I also like Twisted, Switched at Birth and The Fosters.  I even have the ABC Family app.  Confused

Up until about a year ago I watched Disney channel all the time.  I loved Wizards of Waverly Place.  

_____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• imageCnAmom:
    imageWinsyWade:

I'm a huge PLL fan.  Embarrassed

I also like Twisted, Switched at Birth and The Fosters.  I even have the ABC Family app.  Confused

Up until about a year ago I watched Disney channel all the time.  I loved Wizards of Waverly Place.  

I like The Fosters and Wizards of Waverly Place. And while we're making confessions, I am a fan of Phineas and Ferb too.

Ds1 Made me a fill in the blank card at school for Mother's Day.  It's called "All About Mom".  One of the lines says, "Her favorite thing to do to relax is..."  He wrote... "watch Phines and Ferb".  LOL   When they watch it, I usually watch with them.  :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• imageWinsyWade:
    imageCnAmom:
    imageWinsyWade:

I'm a huge PLL fan.  Embarrassed

I like The Fosters and Wizards of Waverly Place. And while we're making confessions, I am a fan of Phineas and Ferb too.

Ds1 Made me a fill in the blank card at school for Mother's Day.  It's called "All About Mom".  One of the lines says, "Her favorite thing to do to relax is..."  He wrote... "watch Phines and Ferb".  LOL   When they watch it, I usually watch with them.  :)

i like all of those too! Except the fosters - haven't watched that yet. :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"