Stay at Home Moms

F/U - they caught that guy

The one who broke into a house and beat the woman in front of her daughter.  I'm so happy he's behind bars.
TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F/U - they caught that guy

• I just saw that on FB...thank God they caught him...what an animal!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • I saw that too and am so glad, thats only 2 towns away from where we live.  
    Blessed with double the love. C and J born May 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Good! I'm so very glad to hear that. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • DochasDochas member

imageI Heart The 80s:
    Good. I still haven't watched the video.

Don't.  It's really horrifying.  I am so happy this guy is off the street.  I wish they would put him away forever.

TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh! My LO is 4 months old and just beginning to enjoy and take in the things that go on around him. Even his stroller. LO initially wasn't fond of going for walks. He'd always be fussy. Now that he seems to like his stroller more I had just made up my mind to take him on a 7am daily walk before it gets hot out. The next morning, BOOM! I see this video on the news and now I'm scared to take him walking without DH...

It doesn't help that I watch a lot of investigation discovery channel which makes me think EVERYONE is crazy as hell.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"