July 2012 Moms

Paging Nese...BAD Related.

2»

Re: Paging Nese...BAD Related.

• imagehijoi:
    I don't have an awkward picture of the kids to share, but since it's like Cinemax, I'll say good night with a picture of my husband, giving me the money shot.image

BAHAHAHA!! FTW!!

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Can I join in? For husband wars I submit mh's worst moustache mistake ever... The gay trucker.

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagecpasley:
    Can I join in? For husband wars I submit mh's worst moustache mistake ever... The gay trucker. image

Dead. 

• imagejfresh:

Today I wore not one, but two Spanx items to work. A pair of shorts and a tank top. I did this because we had to wear company shirts today and all of mine are pre-preg and make me look like the pillsbury dough boy.

(confession part) Part of me wanted to look good today because I've looked like a hot mess all week and there is a cute guy helping at our branch while someone is on maternity leave. I also needed the double spanx to wear a pair of non-maternity pants. Yep that's right, I wear maternity pants to work sometimes at 11 months postpartum.

Btw the double spanx and non-maternity pants did nothing for me. My shirt was still too tight, pants gave me a klassy muffin top, and the spanx tank also highlighted my back fat nicely. 

This is too funny!  I am sure you looked fine.  We are super critical of ourselves, but honestly, if you ask anyone honest, I am sure they would tell you you look great post baby!

Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"