December 2012 Moms
Options

I'm going to cry.

It is 115 degrees today. If I haven't said it before,I will say it again I LOATHE summer! The news is reporting that it may break the 122 record we had back in 1990. That summer was disgusting. I am SO sick of being cooped up with Connor due to this heat!!!Crying
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: I'm going to cry.

• Options
    That sucks. I'd trade you for a week. Today was drizzly and 7C (44F). I had to turn the heat back on. I grew up with hot humid summers, and while I don't miss the heat waves, I do miss outdoor swimming. No one has pools around here because the season is so short.
  • Options
    CellisCellis member
    Geez! It's not that bad here, still in the 100's, but like 102 not 115! I agree with you. I hate the summer, it is my least favorite month. I came to the realization yesterday that I hate Texas. I was born and raised here, but I hate our weather. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCellis:
    Geez! It's not that bad here, still in the 100's, but like 102 not 115! I agree with you. I hate the summer, it is my least favorite month. I came to the realization yesterday that I hate Texas. I was born and raised here, but I hate our weather. 
    here in Northern California it is 104ish for our high. Am sooo thankful for our AC.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CellisCellis member

imageLittleFish1:
    imageCellis:
    here in Northern California it is 104ish for our high. Am sooo thankful for our AC.

Wow! I thought it was suppose to be cooler there! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options

imageForeverEverAfter:
    That sucks. I'd trade you for a week. Today was drizzly and 7C (44F). I had to turn the heat back on. I grew up with hot humid summers, and while I don't miss the heat waves, I do miss outdoor swimming. No one has pools around here because the season is so short.

That weather sounds SO amazing! The pools here are too warm to swim in. They feel like warm bath water.

imageimage

• Options
    imageCellis:

imageLittleFish1:
    imageCellis:

Wow! I thought it was suppose to be cooler there! 

yesterday was barely into 100s and earlier in the week we had rain with 70ish degree weather but was super humid. All of this weather makes me sssooo glad that I am not pregnant.

Oh, evidently this sparks a UO for me because on days like today, the weather and news people talk about how it is finally a beautiful, 70 degree day in San Francisco. This is as the rest of us around the bay and state, are sweltering in high heat.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"