Late Term and Child Loss

THANK YOU PETUNIA!!!!!! SIggy warning!

THank you so so so much Petunia, so much.   I tried to comment on the Etsy page but it won't let me.  I used that pic to upload here so everyone could see it.

Thank you so much.

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: THANK YOU PETUNIA!!!!!! SIggy warning!

• imagepottermommy:

THank you so so so much Petunia, so much.   I tried to comment on the Etsy page but it won't let me.  I used that pic to upload here so everyone could see it.

Thank you so much.

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Beautiful :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loooove this!! Great job Petunia and what a beautiful piece of art to have in memory of your sweet girl.
  • Loading the player...
  • You are so very very welcome, I'm so glad you love it! It was really wonderful to get to make it for Kamryn.

I don't at all want to sound like I'm advertising them because that wasn't my intention, but I did mention earlier that I could make them for a limited time for the ladies on this board at a much lower cost (just what it costs me to get the materials and ship them)  

For anyone who is lurking that is still true.  What I would do is make you a custom listing in my shop at the much lower price... so if you'd like that, just let me know on here and send me a PM with your real name.  Then I'll set up the listing for you.

It's amazing to get to make these for other mommies of angels, it's a mutually healing project. <3 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"